pics from today?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the picture of wallace running and celebrating with the celtic players in the background is amazing, feel a black and white back drop with wallace kept in colour would looks stunning!

Reminds me of When Ally McCoist scored against them. Can't remember when but i'm sure someone will know what i'm talking about :uk:

looks to me like he has a big grin on his face and the red card is already out, so i am going for him sending a message to the mhanks!! although technically maybe he should have had 3 fingers up if you include TLBs sending off.

Alas, it's nothing more than code for free kick, they have these for free kicks and corners. REarlier on in the game he held up three fingers at a corner in the first half.

Reminds me of When Ally McCoist scored against them. Can't remember when but i'm sure someone will know what i'm talking about :uk:

1998 Scottish cup semi final at a "neutral" parkhead.

LOVE THAT GOAL.

Big Albertz got a screamer that day as well

Someone PLEASE post the video.......

Tear in the eye looking at all these. Fantastic photos, shows that to a lot of us its more than just a club. Being there to experience it was even better, in terms of atmosphere and emotion it was one of the best of the entire season. Love this club! :21: