Spanish FA vs Scottish FA

GOAT

Interesting to note the Spanish FA offered it's two European Champions League semi-finalists this weekend off to prepare for their matches and have some extra rest. Real accepted, and Atletico declined (considering the run they are on, who can blame them?).

Compare and contrast between the shocking behaviour of the SFA/SPL in 2008. Disgraceful, I am now more than convinced their are people at the top of the game who are against Rangers.

Interesting to note the Spanish FA offered it's two European Champions League semi-finalists this weekend off to prepare for their matches and have some extra rest. Real accepted, and Atletico declined (considering the run they are on, who can blame them?).

Compare and contrast between the shocking behaviour of the SFA/SPL in 2008. Disgraceful, I am now more than convinced their are people at the top of the game who are against Rangers.

(tu)

This (tu)

The SPL allowed us to postpone a game at home with Gretna the weekend before our game with Lyon to air our attempt at qualifying from the group stages

Aye we got fucked so personnaly I don't want us cancelling matches like that again. What happened in 2008 was an utter disgrace at the end of the season.

Aye we got fucked so personnaly I don't want us cancelling matches like that again. What happened in 2008 was an utter disgrace at the end of the season.

Make up your mind mate, what happened was a disgrace but you say you dont want us cancelling games like that again

Yeah, what was the reason given again? There's no precedent, no one else does it, we don't need to if we don't have to, or all of the above. Fecking labour party and politics, they've fecked up any hope fairness in this world, unless you're a regular down at the local obedience church.

We were masters of our own downfall during that season as well though, the last week of the season was a joke but apart from that we postponed a game against a piss poor Gretna side our u21s would have beat, our pitch was horrendous for years and years and the club refused to raise it up, what resulted was a postponed Cup game against East Stirling because of heavy rain onto pitch, we've never had any such problems since rasing the pitch, we ended up playing them in the rearranged fixture that was pencilled in for the Old Firm game when that mob where on the ropes and there for the taking

Drawing with Hibs then Thistle in the Scottish also fucked us up for fixture congestion.

it was a joke that the last week of the season we had to play Saturday/Monday/Thursday/Saturday but we drew the Saturday game which rendered the other 2 games pointless, we did win the Monday game but by the time we lined up at Pittodrie we needed Utd to do us a favour at Tannidice while we beat Aberdeen.

if we won on the Saturday and drew on the Monday I think we could feel more aggrieved about the fixtures costing us the title

The English FA are also going to move one of the Chelsea league games by 24 hours before the Tuesday semi final. Was fucken uproar back in 2008 when we looked for assistance.

Has the Chelsea game been moved to tomorrow night instead of Saturday evening ?

Make up your mind mate, what happened was a disgrace but you say you dont want us cancelling games like that again

We got fucked by Lyon at the cl game hence that cancellation at our request did us no good.

The shite at the end of the season was crap and SPL and SFA did us no favours that was the disgrace part.

Nothing two faced or contradictory about my original post.

We got fucked by Lyon at the cl game hence that cancellation at our request did us no good.

The shite at the end of the season was crap and SPL and SFA did us no favours that was the disgrace part.

Nothing two faced or contradictory about my original post.

you said "we got fucked so personally you dont want us cancelling matches like that"

I agree that we shouldn't have cancelled the match agaunst Gretna but moaning because the SPL let us postpone a match theb moaning because they then didn't is contradictory.

If we fixed our pitch in any of the many years before 2008 when it was needed we wouldn't have had to call off a Cup game with East Stirling which would have allowed us to play the Tims in the January instead of the double header in April and if we didn't draw our cup games with Hibs and Thistle meaning wr had replays we also wouldn't have had to fit St Mirren into the middle of a packed last week of the season.

The SFA were stuck between a rock and a hard place, there was Rangers and Queen of the South fans booked up for the Scottish Cup Final coming from all over the World, to put that game back a week or two would have been extremely harsh on those who had already spent thousands of pounds in good faith to attend their tournament.

I agree that the SPL could have been extended but we dropped points at Fir Park in a game no-one had a problem with, the big problem people had was the tining of the St Mirren game and the Scottish Cup Final, we won both of those games

I don't think they are corrupt or against us, you ask any Scottish football fan of any other club & the one thing we can ALL agree on is that the people that run our beloved game are fucking useless.

Doncaster & Regan - two cheeks of the same useless arse !!

You are right however I think 2008 was more to do with the bitterness from the scum and the shitebags within Sfa

As demonstrated in 2012 again on a larger scale

The SFA do help Scottish teams just not Rangers.

Nonce fc had 10 free days to prepare for the Uefa cup final, think we had about 10 hours after having to play a few days before hand.

They also had to play us in a vital league match on the sat lunchtime after the uefa cup final, that could have cost them (might actually have done as we only won the league by a goal that season)

you said "we got fucked so personally you dont want us cancelling matches like that"

I agree that we shouldn't have cancelled the match agaunst Gretna but moaning because the SPL let us postpone a match theb moaning because they then didn't is contradictory.

If we fixed our pitch in any of the many years before 2008 when it was needed we wouldn't have had to call off a Cup game with East Stirling which would have allowed us to play the Tims in the January instead of the double header in April and if we didn't draw our cup games with Hibs and Thistle meaning wr had replays we also wouldn't have had to fit St Mirren into the middle of a packed last week of the season.

The SFA were stuck between a rock and a hard place, there was Rangers and Queen of the South fans booked up for the Scottish Cup Final coming from all over the World, to put that game back a week or two would have been extremely harsh on those who had already spent thousands of pounds in good faith to attend their tournament.

I agree that the SPL could have been extended but we dropped points at Fir Park in a game no-one had a problem with, the big problem people had was the tining of the St Mirren game and the Scottish Cup Final, we won both of those games

I have to kind of agree with this, the SPL and SFA were shitebags as usual but we didn't help ourselves at times that season.

That was a disgrace that season, I agree.

It also showed up the current regime at the manky mob as the corrupt shower that they are with all their 'cancellations / no cancellations' behaviour regarding the deaths of players and former players.

And, of course we are still waiting on Liewell-san to arrange his fabled trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.