Transfers

7 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuxakes. Thought he looked not too bad. Attitude problem maybe. 

Just never lived up to expectation I think. I was quite excited about him when he first moved to the Premier League but never really did anything. Just another famous Brendan howler. 

3 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Just never lived up to expectation I think. I was quite excited about him when he first moved to the Premier League but never really did anything. Just another famous Brendan howler. 

He's rapid, but can only  run in a straight line, pretty much. Used to be awesome on FIFA just running in a straight line :lol: 

23 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Id say playing for Inter is pretty major.

Agreed at one time, I don't class Inter in the same level as other clubs now, yes they have their history the same as Milan but the reality is that they 2 giants of the game have been left behind 

41 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Agreed at one time, I don't class Inter in the same level as other clubs now, yes they have their history the same as Milan but the reality is that they 2 giants of the game have been left behind 

They are a giant of a Club. They might not be at the top table just now but they are a huge Club. 

21 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They are a giant of a Club. They might not be at the top table just now but they are a huge Club. 

I'm agreeing that they are a massive club, but the reality is that they no longer have the same appeal as other heavyweights of the game

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm agreeing that they are a massive club, but the reality is that they no longer have the same appeal as other heavyweights of the game

I do know what you mean.. people these days liken a big MONEY move to a big move... Call me old fashioned.. I think a Club like Inter is a huge Club...remember - we are in a similar situation..

7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I do know what you mean.. people these days liken a big MONEY move to a big move... Call me old fashioned.. I think a Club like Inter is a huge Club...remember - we are in a similar situation..

Of course we are, the point I'm making is  say Messi was to leave Barcelona this summer,  Inter will be in no way in the running to sign him,  I would even say that Messi wouldn't even consider Inter as an option, as you said money is now king which has changed the game for the worse👍

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Of course we are, the point I'm making is  say Messi was to leave Barcelona this summer,  Inter will be in no way in the running to sign him,  I would even say that Messi wouldn't even consider Inter as an option, as you said money is now king which has changed the game for the worse👍

Messi can at best make a sideways move, so its really not a good example. Ronaldo left Madrid for Juventus, which is a big move in my eyes... is Juventus a bigger club than Madrid? No, but still a massive Club. 🙂