**** Official Darts Thread****

ready1873

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis vs Taylor tonight

Taylor found a bit of form last weekend in the uk open qualifiers, went out 1st round on the friday i think but won the sunday qualifier hitting two 9 darters along the way

off topic but is anybody going along or playing in the scottish open at the normandy hotel in renfrew on saturday?

• 1 month later...

That outburst from MVG there has fucking proper riled me. Moaning about Wright's showboating. Does he not realise that most players get sick fed up of his own feckin antics? That constant fist-pumping and screaming. Baldy bastard.

That outburst from MVG there has fucking proper riled me. Moaning about Wright's showboating. Does he not realise that most players get sick fed up of his own feckin antics? That constant fist-pumping and screaming. Baldy bastard.

What did he say? A had him to win 7-5

Wright turned around to the crowd mid-shot and spured them on. MVG was angry saying it was out of order and unprofessional. Saying you don't see Phil or Barney doing that. Well he does that annoying fist-pumping shite every game and I doubt opposition players like that either.

I find it a bit cringy them constantly going on about the atmosphere and that noise-o-meter nonsense. It's darts! Loud crowds creating atmosphere is for football!

Most the people going to the arras are there for a piss-up, not to watch the darts.

I find it a bit cringy them constantly going on about the atmosphere and that noise-o-meter nonsense. It's darts! Loud crowds creating atmosphere is for football!

Most the people going to the arras are there for a piss-up, not to watch the darts.

Has a football match ever hit 174 decibells?

Wright turned around to the crowd mid-shot and spured them on. MVG was angry saying it was out of order and unprofessional. Saying you don't see Phil or Barney doing that. Well he does that annoying fist-pumping shite every game and I doubt opposition players like that either.

no mid-throw he doesnt

if he hits a good score or outshot he has a wee moment while he is walking up to get his darts, acknowledges the crowd after hes walked by his opponent or after the match, he doesnt do a lap of the stage waving his arms around after throwing 2 of his 3 darts

wright is a fanny, crazy hair and loud clothes is all hes got, he got to a world final (and the prem league on the back of that) cause Taylor was pish at the worlds

his comments after the match about smashing MVG next time was laughable, hes said that before and MVG beat him when it mattered

as MVG said just play darts and we will see who is the best

hes currently 2nd in the premier league after 8 games, hardly makes him the 2nd best in the PDC hahaha

if you scroll that down abit you will see he is 6th in the order of merit on the back of his run at the worlds,, take that prize money away and hes no even top 10

2nd best in the PDC based on a premier league table haha, hes a top 16 player at best

League tables never lie, Those are the best players in the world and right now he's 2nd...You say right now he's top 16 at best (odd omission considering "wright is a fanny, crazy hair and loud clothes is all hes got") yet Simon Whitlock just got put out of the league by finishing last who going by your order of merit is 4th best in the world. Behave yourself.