*** Official Epl Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 ***

Mols94

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be able to use 'Chips' this year;

Chips

This season Fantasy Premier League allows you to use three new chips throughout the season to potentially enhance your team's performance. Only one chip can be played in a single Gameweek and a chip cannot be played at the same time as a Wildcard.

• ALL OUT ATTACK allows you to play a 2-5-3 formation in the next Gameweek.
  • BENCH BOOST includes points scored from your bench in your total score for the forthcoming Gameweek.
  • TRIPLE CAPTAIN enables your team's captain to earn triple the amount of points in the next Gameweek instead of double.

Just stuck my team in there, Dazzle Bears (creativity when it comes to team names isn't my strong point) and pinned this thread so others can find it.

Relatively happy with my team this year. My first time playing was last year so a lot happier and wiser (hopefully :D. ) this time around.

Managed to get Costa, Rooney, Ozil, Cesc & Hazard in my team without being too unhappy with the other players filling it out either but I'm already thinking about tinkering with it :lol:

Lloris, Ivanovic, Hazard, Sanchez, Cabaye, Costa and Aguero for me :lol:

Rest of the teams a bit meh, but Aguero and Costa should see me through most games.

Lloris, Ivanovic, Hazard, Sanchez, Cabaye, Costa and Aguero for me :lol:

Rest of the teams a bit meh, but Aguero and Costa should see me through most games.

Sanchez, Aguero, Costa & Hazard is a pretty strong core. They'll score shit loads of points.

My defence is pretty awful, but I'm not bothered. Last season I found that spending your money on good midfielders and strikers and having cheaper defenders who had decent runs of games coming up worked pretty well.

I want Sanchez but it would mean sacrificing Ozil (which I wouldn't be too bothered about ) & Rooney and getting a cheaper striker to replace him. I could go with Benteke or Kane alongside Costa and do it but I Benteke might struggle to fit in at Liverpool & Kane has to overcome second season syndrome too so he's a risk as well.

Jay Rodriguez potentially could be a cheaper alternative for people with him not playing last season through injury, top player when fit, banged in a hat-trick last week.

Rodriquez could be a shout. I really rate him but forgot all about him because he's been injured for so long.

I actually think Troy Deeney for 5.5 million is a decent 3rs choice option too.

Guys like Rodriquez, Austin, Ings & Ulloa have all made the step up pretty well in the past few years and Deeney has been a goal machine in the championship so I don't think it's unrealistic to think he might make it too.

I was actually saying I think Watford might have a decent season. They've signed a lot of decent players and Flores isn't a bad manager either.

Schnederlein for 5.5 looks like a good pick on paper but I'm not sure if he will score or assist and I doubt Man Utd will keep enough clean sheets to justify picking him either.

I keep changing mines about but the core of my team will stay the same, I read Aguero will be given time off due to the Copa America but with their second game being against Chelsea, I reckon he will be back for that.

Fabianski

Coleman

Bellerin

Clyne

Jedinak

Hazard

Silva

Fabregas

Long

Costa

Lukaku

I'm happy with those players so far but I can see some serious altering to get a Chelsea defender in and Aguero as well.

Still plenty of time.

Rodriquez could be a shout. I really rate him but forgot all about him because he's been injured for so long.

I actually think Troy Deeney for 5.5 million is a decent 3rs choice option too.

Guys like Rodriquez, Austin, Ings & Ulloa have all made the step up pretty well in the past few years and Deeney has been a goal machine in the championship so I don't think it's unrealistic to think he might make it too.

I was actually saying I think Watford might have a decent season. They've signed a lot of decent players and Flores isn't a bad manager either.

Schnederlein for 5.5 looks like a good pick on paper but I'm not sure if he will score or assist and I doubt Man Utd will keep enough clean sheets to justify picking him either.

I'm expecting big things from Ighalo this season actually.