Dundee Utd For The Drop?

Hope they go down, that cunt Thompson had too much to say about our club when he had/has no right to open his shite spewing gob.

I don't think they can get saved by reorganisation as I'm sure that it had to be stipulated before the season began what was going to happen. That's what it used to be like, of course, I wouldn't put it against dungcatcher changing that, although I can't see how he's entitled to do so.

If Arab Scum got relegated it would cost them millions .Like HIVS ,they would find it hard to get back up .

That would be just perfect with me . We have plenty of battles with the beggars and sheep to look forward to .

Fucking them over can keep .The club would be a shadow of it's former self by the time we got them .

It will be fucking great, the daft, sporting integrity obsessed "arabs" have watched us with glee as Mr Thomson sucked them in with his Rangers hating net only to asset strip their Club aided by that other sporting integrity obsessed mob ra selik. He's off to Austrailia soon leaving behind a shell, in the Championship because no one wants to buy his shares, he is off with at least £7.5m profits from player sales, less managers bungs, since our slaughter, much more than he would have got for his shitty shares. Big Mixu is the final piece of the jigsaw, time for them to join HIVs, the other "sporting integrity" Club, who wont sell to Rangers because of "they are their Championship rivals" but feel ok loaning a player to QOS, their closer rivals, to scrap it out for play off places. Karma!

Gave away 17 free-kicks, 5 yellows and 1 red card, looks like the Mixu affect kicking in right away!

Play the dhims next week at Porkhead, wonder if Mr Thompson will be sitting in among the United supporters, you know, for his safety!

He'll probably be sitting with his own people wearing his green n grey hooped top