Yellow Fangs

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you received death threats and your family were under police protection, would you try and tone it down a bit as your arseholeness(yes, that's my word) was putting your family at risk? Or would you cup your ears and antagonise thousands of people the next time you were out in public?

This is the type of cunt we're dealing with here, the type of cunt who would smash your window with a brick then moan that he pulled a muscle in his arm whilst throwing it.

The Edinburgh Jury must have agreed with that as he was acquitted.

He got off because the media created an outcry for it to be listed as "sectarian", which strangely the Crown ran with on the basis of what was claimed to have been heard by their star witness, a 60 odd year old steward with bad hearing who was several rows from the front when he claimed to have heard the word "fenian" uttered by the attacker, despite nobody nearby hearing it.

Trying to boost book sales as he'll be unemployed soon.

Might not be far wrong, as it's his biggest constituency for sales.

Playing the conspiracy and victim cards will get him a few thousand more sales.

The sooner Scotland forgets about this nobody who plagued our game and culture, the better.

So the prosecution pushed for a tougher charge involving a religioues aspect to the crime. This was not proven. On one hand he says the prosecution made a mistake pursuing the tougher charge, but then he says the guy shouldve had a tougher charge? Make your mind up eh.

Hes just bitter because it was never proven to be sectarian. So he would never have the chance to stand on his soap box and declare "Im being persecuted!". He will never get the chance to fully prove his disrimination claims. A bitter, twisted self loathing cunt. Thats all you are and all you ever will be.

I saw this story in the media yesterday and it annoyed me as it gave a list of examples of how he was a victim of sectarian or bigoted attacks and to my mind the only one where there was any indication that that was the case was the 2 guys that sent the package that was treated as a bomb despite not being a bomb, that indication coming from the common connection between the other people to receive packages, although I believe the connection was perceived republicanism rather than catholicism

Where are Bolton in the league?

They were bottom, but they got a draw recently so I think they're 2nd bottom atm.

One thing that has pleased me immensely has been his lack of time on Radio 5. He was on all the time as assistant to the commentator, but he's not been on for months.

I feel he got the job as his friends in the Radio Ireland(Scotland) bumped him up with the usually intelligent man routine.

It didn't take them long down south to see that that was all total bull and got rid of the complaining we shite.

What a prick of a guy.

So the reason he got abuse in Scotland was because he was a catholic from Northern Ireland? Then why didn't Martin O'Neill receive similar?

Also if you were genuinely worried about your own safety would you really take to the pitch after a game versus your biggest rivals and cup your ears in order to taunt their support?

Bolton plunged into crisis as debt-laden Championship club fail to pay wages on time with angry players set for meeting with boss Neil Lennon
  • Bolton have not paid outstanding wages to their players
  • The Trotters are under huge pressure, with massive debts mounting up
  • Bolton owner Eddie Davies is prepared to write off £179.2m in loans
  • The club are bottom of the Championship, losing around £1m a month

Bolton are in meltdown just hours before their clash with Brentford on Monday night after it emerged that the club have failed to pay their players.

The PFA have been called in to mediate and Bolton’s furious squad are due to meet manager Neil Lennon before the game after discovering that they have not been paid.

The fallen Premier League club – who are bottom of the Championship eight years to the month since they drew away to Bayern Munich in the UEFA Cup – are currently up for sale for £20m, with Isle of Man based owner Eddie Davies prepared to wipe out the £179.2m debt owing to him if a buyer can be found.

A club statement read: ‘Bolton Wanderers Football Club can today, Monday 30 November, confirm that the first team playing squad are yet to receive their wages for the month of November. This is due to the ongoing situation surrounding the club's ownership off the field.’

Birch also commented, adding: ‘This is due to a short-term funding issue. We are working hard behind the scenes and hope to have this resolved in a quick and timely manner and I will be meeting the players tomorrow to update them.’