Scum Chairman Brands Scum Fans "criminally Racist"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly mate if we can get shit right in January and the summer we can challenge them next season. They are falling apart I can't see them dealing with the pressure.

The gap between the board and fans looks from the outside bigger than ever. Another failed Champions league qualification could break that completely.

I absolutely agree with that.

Hibs beat Aberdeen who beat the scum.

Lawell

He's just saying that to keep them at bay then. There's no way they're spending that kinda money. They have cut right back since we have been out the Spl (reason why Lennon left) so that they could pay back all their debt. We have all seen how empty their stadium has been.

Although, when I last watched sportscene I'm sure I heard the commentator say £6m defender. Did I hear him right? Did they really spend that kinda cash on one player?

No idea which player it was. Bar their Scottish players, I couldn't name any of them.

Don't laugh but their chairman came out with the following tonight

Scum supporters are the lifeblood of the club and I am delighted to say the best in football, with the best of values.

This just 2 weeks after they refused to wear poppies on the green n grey and disrupted a minute's silence. The only club fans in the entire nation to do so yet this cunt comes out with this.

Of course not one person in the press or media will highlight this and the scum will continue to portray themselves as the most ethical and principled support in the land.

Deluded from the pitch to the dugout to the stands to the boardroom.

A horrible club from top to bottom.

The ridneck of having to be told you can't talk about your rivals.

If they concentrated on their own club they may actually be further ahead of us than they are the now.

They constantly underachieve and it doesn't really touch the sides as they're that obsessed with what we're doing :lol:

Kerrydale Meltdowns priceless tonight

https://twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Celtic PLC - more like Celtic Pro Lodge Conspirators.

This is what happens when you allow Protestants into your establishment.

Absolutely shameful from Lawwell, how are we racist? We are the most tolerant club in world football.

Livingstone is Jewish? And to think I didn't like him because I thought he was a proddy!

I feel sorry for Brother Wilfred.

:D :D :D :D

Kerrydale Meltdowns priceless tonight

https://twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Celtic PLC - more like Celtic Pro Lodge Conspirators.

This is what happens when you allow Protestants into your establishment.

Absolutely shameful from Lawwell, how are we racist? We are the most tolerant club in world football.

Livingstone is Jewish? And to think I didn't like him because I thought he was a proddy!

I feel sorry for Brother Wilfred.

:D :D :D :D

Most tolerant unless your a Unionist, Tory, Orangeman, member of armed forces, Israeli, MP, N.Irish, Rangers supporting, Hearts supporting, member of the Royal Family, American, Police officer, steward at matches ...etc ... yeah take away all them and they will welcome you.

The taigs current wage bill is the same as the Seville team, so I've heard.

Lawell

He's just saying that to keep them at bay then. There's no way they're spending that kinda money. They have cut right back since we have been out the Spl (reason why Lennon left) so that they could pay back all their debt. We have all seen how empty their stadium has been.

Although, when I last watched sportscene I'm sure I heard the commentator say £6m defender. Did I hear him right? Did they really spend that kinda cash on one player?

No idea which player it was. Bar their Scottish players, I couldn't name any of them.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/celtic-agm-2015-recap-peter-6861643

Peter Lawwell responds when one shareholder asks about downsizing of the club.

'Downsizing? Our players' wage bill this season will be the same as it was in Seville. We're paying the same but with inflation our pound is worth less. So we need to be clever and find undervalued players. The ones we have sold to England recently are earning four or five times more down there. That's what we are up against.

Two seasons ago they sold a few players and made an £11M profit. This year they have reported a £4M loss, which supposedly doesn't include Van Dike's transfer. They don't have anyone left that will interest anyone else so they could be in trouble next year.

The brass neck of these bastards claiming to be an inclusive,all embracing Club never fails to amaze me no matter how many times it happens.

They truly are products of their own propaganda where they see themselves as lovable rouges, fun loving craicsters beloved the World over by fans of other clubs.

Pass the vomit bag please.

Most tolerant unless your a Unionist, Tory, Orangeman, member of armed forces, Israeli, MP, N.Irish, Rangers supporting, Hearts supporting, member of the Royal Family, American, Police officer, steward at matches ...etc ... yeah take away all them and they will welcome you.

I like this