Germany Pre Season Off

debear

THE Rangers Football Club has been informed by the organisers of our pre-season trip to Germany that they can no longer offer us a place on the tour.

The team was due to play three games in Germany between 18-25 July, but the trip will now not take place at their request.

Makes absolute sense.

We cannot justify spending money we don't have.

Its canceled because we've been univited, like the others. Not for us to save cash.

Pretty embarassing.

As it stand we don't have a league to play in, we have no idea if we will have enough players to do a pre season and we have much bigger fish to fry at the minute.

It makes sence and it's not embarassing imo.

When we get the important issues sorted then we can play some low key games at Ibrox which would suit everyone.

Its canceled because we've been univited, like the others. Not for us to save cash.

Pretty embarassing.

Embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed, are you?

Fuxsake, we've still to find a league to play in and some are upset that a pre-season tour to Germany has been cancelled. doh

I repeat - we can't afford to swan off to Germany, we've more important matters at hand. Our pre-season tours would be down the Clyde coast for quite some while if I had any say in the matter. :mad:

Embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed, are you?

Fuxsake, we've still to find a league to play in and some are upset that a pre-season tour to Germany has been cancelled. doh

I repeat - we can't afford to swan off to Germany, we've more important matters at hand. Our pre-season tours would be down the Clyde coast for quite some while if I had any say in the matter. :mad:

Not majorly embarrased, nor do I think its high on the list of priorities. Nor do I think we can afford it, although you tend to get paid a fee for these games when invited which may have covered costs.

But for 3 event organisors to invite you, then take a look at the state of your club/team and univite you, then I think its a source of mild embarrassment. Nothing major, but a bit embarassing none the less.

As it stand we don't have a league to play in, we have no idea if we will have enough players to do a pre season and we have much bigger fish to fry at the minute.

It makes sence and it's not embarassing imo.

When we get the important issues sorted then we can play some low key games at Ibrox which would suit everyone.

sense

that is all :uk:

Not majorly embarrased, nor do I think its high on the list of priorities. Nor do I think we can afford it, although you tend to get paid a fee for these games when invited which may have covered costs.

But for 3 event organisors to invite you, then take a look at the state of your club/team and univite you, then I think its a source of mild embarrassment. Nothing major, but a bit embarassing none the less.

debear, no offence intended, but in the cold light of day, possibly later this morning even, you'll step back and look at your post (above) where you mention being "embarrassed" and think to yourself, "whit-the-fuck-was-I-thinking?"

In the scheme of things this rates nowhere.

Our priorities are at home in Scotland right now - in (somewhere) amongst the SFL.

Germany is the last of our worries.

Trust me - don't feel embarrassed - feel proud that your (my) club will return to greatness one day soon and that starts right now.

No Surrender.

CB :uk: