Barcelona want Nadir Belhadj (Algerian International)

Lol this is the guy nobody wanted in the summer. Dont think Barcelona want him. M8 u should be the agent for any Algerian footballer about, u certainly know how to talk a player up lol!!! Hemdani for Milan!!!! :craphead:

Probably a mid-range premiership team is Belhadjs area.

Nowhere near as good as Abidal. He may be one of Algerias best players, but he's certainly not Barca class.

when abidal was in france , All people says that the best is NADIR BELHADJ and today he is always better than abidal

abidal play for france it's for this reasons that you think that

stop this discussion because you know nothing of french football

Probably a mid-range premiership team is Belhadjs area.

Nowhere near as good as Abidal. He may be one of Algerias best players, but he's certainly not Barca class.

when abidal was in france , All people says that the best is NADIR BELHADJ and today he is always better than abidal

abidal play for france it's for this reasons that you think that

stop this discussion because you know nothing of french football

We're not talking about French football, we're talking about if Nadir Belhadj is good enough for Barcelona, which I don't think he is.

And from what I've seen of Belhadj in the Premiership I wouldn't classify him as being in Barca class. I mentioned nothing about French Football, you brought it up.

belhadj against KAKA ronaldinho robinho, .............

Belhadj is a top class player and he can play for BARCA and REAL LIVERPOOL .........

Look my videos , you abidal doesn't have the qualities to do that, he is not able to do a sombrero to KAKA

You're not going to drop this until people say he is good enough for Barca are you?

He's just simply not good enough for them.

Abidal moved to Barcelona for well over 10 million.

Belhadj moved to Portsmouth on loan after allegedly being offered to half of Europe.

[/thread]

Surely Abidal also has a massive €90 million release clause?