De La Hoya V Pacquiao M

Heard a few rumours that Herbie Hide could be the late replacement against Enzo MacMoobs! Would be a real barnstormer, but seems a bit risky for fwank chucking mantits in with another hitter! A ko loss to a 37 year old last minute replacement would ruin mantits!

there was an interview on the beeb with big herb slagging off the cruiserweights hehe

quite entertaining, I would be surprised if Enzo lost to him.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As this fight gets closer im really fancying Pacquiao.... Ive been watching the 24/7 build up on sky & Pacquiao looks in better shape.. OK agreed, there is a question about "can Pacquiao handle the difference in weight?", But i remember a mate of mine who was a really good boxer telling me, Its easier to go up a weight than come down a weight... My money is on Pacquiao......

Event: Upcoming Fights; Oscar de la Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao

Market: Fight result

Selection: Manny Pacquiao@7/4

BET TYPES:Single Manny Pacquiao

1 line at £100.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £100.00

Potential Return: £275.00

Manny Pac is THE best pound for pound boxer in the world.

He will destroy DLH within 8 rounds.

De la Hoya will be coming into the fight weighing an extra 8 or 9 pounds at least, but that will only be good for the first few rounds before his cardio collapses.

30/1 Draw

Grate Odds

Manny Pac Can Punch All Night But Power Is Not There

Oscar de la Hoya Can He Be Knocked Down ??

I thing that this fight will be a draw because unless Pacman knocks him out i dont see any one wining

Ps £20 on kahn to get knocked out 10/1

30/1 Draw

Grate Odds

I thing that this fight will be a draw because unless Pacman knocks him out i dont see any one wining

Thats not a bad bet to be fair, you put it on???

Enzo Maccarrinelli is apparently fighting Matthew Ellis in his heavyweight debut tomorrow.

Source is BBC Sport breaking news bar.

cruiserweight or heavyweight.. Is it the Matt Ellis from blackpool?

Heavyweight (tu)

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human...4&cat=boxer

I think it is mate.

Supposedly De La Hoya has been really poor in sparring, he has been sporting a black eye. I'm sure his sparring partners are nowhere near the speed and power of Pac Man.

I'm going for Pacquiao to Stop him late on, if he can do what he done to Diaz then I think he can take out DLH.

Btw Mayweather is back in training, Freddie Roach confirmed it as his gym is just a few blocks away. PBF vs Pac Man :drool:

If it goes the 12 rounds Pac Man will win it!

He doesnt have the power to put the golden boy down!

I think DLH reach and sheer size advantage will give him a huge advantage early on but if Manny can stay away from DLH left hooks and get inside then he defo has a chance!

Im looking forward to it!

As for Hatton vs DLH, Hatton is even smaller than Manny and would get hammered i think! He looked very good in his last fight but i think that DLH would catch Hatton every time he tried to go inside and DLH would put him down!

I will be "acquiring" it the next day and if anyone wants i can give them a link for it but it would have to be at least a few hours after the fight!

30/1 Draw

Grate Odds

Thats not a bad bet to be fair, you put it on???

Aye Man There Is Soom Good Odds On The Boxings Also Stuck £10 or Carl Froch or somthing like that for a tko in the 4th