Manchester City v PSG

Muff

Maybe - I wonder what wages Landreau was on compared to Letizi?

Le Guen also wanted Mandanda - I'm actually quite glad we never got him.

PSG play some nice football, especially on the break and look fairly well organised.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Luyindula looks like a young Drogba

He's only 10 months younger than him. :D

When Drogba left for Chelsea, Marseille signed him as his out and out replacement for about £8M. He flopped badly.

PSG play some nice football, especially on the break and look fairly well organised.

Not a fan of Mandanda, mate?

Beast of a boy but isnt the finished article yet, it'll be interesting to see if Domenech goes with him over Lloris.

That Luyindula looks like a young Drogba

He's only 10 months younger than him. :D

When Drogba left for Chelsea, he was signed as his out and out replacement for about £8M. He flopped badly.

Maybe they figured if the signed a replacement who liked like Drogba their fans wouldnt notice?! <cr>

Not a fan of Mandanda, mate?

Beast of a boy but isnt the finished article yet, it'll be interesting to see if Domenech goes with him over Lloris.

At this moment in time I don't rate him tbh - he's still young, 23 so he has a long way to go before reaching his peak. If he keeps on working hard and developing then he could become a very good keeper - I'd like to see him improve his handling, positioning, decision making and organisation.

I do like the look of his young brothers, especially Riffi! I think he could turn into a ridiculously good keeper.