Manchester City v PSG

Muff

:lol:

I've been looking forward to seeing Hoarau - he's impressed me greatly in Ligue 1 this season.

To think he only cost them £400,000.

PSG are really battering them now.

Hoarau is yet another example that good players are available for a decent price - if you have the right scouting network and even basic knowledge of game around Europe and the World then you are laughing. Instead we'd rather waste millions on players within the British Isles who are utter dross!

But hey, guy's like us(ones who don't even play these managerial games may I add) live in the 'FM' world.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I've been looking forward to seeing Hoarau - he's impressed me greatly in Ligue 1 this season.

To think he only cost them £400,000.

PSG are really battering them now.

Hoarau is yet another example that good players are available for a decent price - if you have the right scouting network and even basic knowledge of game around Europe and the World then you are laughing. Instead we'd rather waste millions on players within the British Isles who are utter dross!

But hey, guy's like us(ones who don't even play these managerial games may I add) live in the 'FM' world.

Your not wrong. Look at Wenger for example. He picks up relatively unknowns for very little money

There are so many examples, ourselves and even celtc never manage to find them bar the odd one here and there - teams like Monaco, AEK, Anderlecht, Standard Liege, Sochaux, PSG....manage to find them all the time.

That was one of the best 0-0 games i've watched all year.

City would have been dead and buried if Luyindula had his shooting boots on.

It wasn't bad as far as 0-0 games go...although surely PSG should have buried some of their chances.

BTW...quality avatar TMW!

That was one of the best 0-0 games i've watched all year.

City would have been dead and buried if Luyindula had his shooting boots on.

I really enjoyed it. Luyindula is a hoofer.

Jo looks really short on confidence, hoping he can get some form soon before he hits rock bottom. Sturridge really looks like he will be a player soon. Anyone else see Vassell for about 15 minutes trying to be a center mid when Elano went off?! haha