Galloway's just contradicted himself.

He's on TV just now, stating that Chris Moyles' joke about Polish cleaners all being prostitutes is not racist.

No surprise from this hypocrite.

typical ...the man who was an insult to cats shows himself up again

He's more of a muppet than Kermit.

He's on TV just now, stating that Chris Moyles' joke about Polish cleaners all being prostitutes is not racist.

You get him told Stars :angry2: (tu)

He's more of a muppet than Kermit.

:mutley:

It isn't racist.

It's xenophobic.

It isn't racist.

It's xenophobic.

Was he so precise in another particular context?

I don't give a flying monkeys about the man and follow neither his career nor quotes, so I am only being specific in this one.

It isn't racist.

It's xenophobic.

Was he so precise in another particular context?

I don't give a flying monkeys about the man and follow neither his career nor quotes, so I am only being specific in this one.

No probs Danny.

We live in a time when real definitions are often forgotten in and replaced by others, including those with an agenda.

The twat claimed that the story in some newspapers that the Mumbai attackers were British born Pakistanis was a deliberate attempt to stir up trouble.

Total clown.

The likes of Galloway and his various chums think that anything said about a foreigner that isn't unvarnished praise is stirring up trouble.

Despite what he would have you believe he can stereotype with the best of them, I well remember calling Germans humourless. It may not sound like much but he would be the first one jumping up and down if you levelled the same Criticism at his pet project the Moslems

The Guardian April 2005,

Who (or what) has most influenced your political thinking?

An anti-imperialist family, an Irish maternal grandfather who told me the reason the sun never set on the British Empire was because God would never trust the English in the dark.

Galloway seems to take pride in the words of his old oirish granpappy.To categorize a

whole nation as untrustworthy seems a tad racist to me.

To the likes of Galloway & his ilk ,a non racist statement.

The famine that was,is now over & bearing in mind the love you lot have of

`the ould mother country' WHY DON'T YOU F*CK OFF BACK THERE.

The Guardian April 2005,

Who (or what) has most influenced your political thinking?

An anti-imperialist family, an Irish maternal grandfather who told me the reason the sun never set on the British Empire was because God would never trust the English in the dark.

Galloway seems to take pride in the words of his old oirish granpappy.To categorize a

whole nation as untrustworthy seems a tad racist to me.

To the likes of Galloway & his ilk ,a non racist statement.

The famine that was,is now over & bearing in mind the love you lot have of

`the ould mother country' WHY DON'T YOU F*CK OFF BACK THERE.

The fanatic always becomes the thing it hates. Oddly enough they're usualy completely blind to the fact.