Bayern Vs Hoffenheim

Scott-RFC

(tu) had forgotten all about this.

I think Rangnick may have a few tricks up his sleeves. Also looking forward to seeing Ibisevic and Obasi. Backed Hoffenheim at 9/2.

------------------------------ Rensing---------------------------------

Oddo ------------------Lucio ----------- van Buyten -------- Lahm

Schweinsteiger---- van Bommel ----- Ze Roberto---------Ribery-

-------------------------- Toni -------- Klose--------------------------

(tu) had forgotten all about this.

I think Rangnick may have a few tricks up his sleeves. Also looking forward to seeing Ibisevic and Obasi. Backed Hoffenheim at 9/2.

I like Ibisevic but Obasi is really really fantastic.

Any game in the Bundesliga has the potential to have 5/6/7/8 goals, really thrilling!

As soon as the news about McLeish stepping down came to the fore, i said we should have went for Rangnick. I've been saying that he's the most underrated manager in Europe for years now. Sure, he imploded at Schalke, but he was getting a raw deal. He's a simply marvelous tactician (some of the tactical stuff he comes away with is actually mindblowing, he's even served as Arsene Wenger's intern in the past) and as a trainer he's one of the best around.

Fluent in English, is a star at finding bargains and loves the British game. He'd be phenomenal here.

As soon as the news about McLeish stepping down came to the fore, i said we should have went for Rangnick. I've been saying that he's the most underrated manager in Europe for years now. Sure, he imploded at Schalke, but he was getting a raw deal. He's a simply marvelous tactician (some of the tactical stuff he comes away with is actually mindblowing, he's even served as Arsene Wenger's intern in the past) and as a trainer he's one of the best around.

Fluent in English, is a star at finding bargains and loves the British game. He'd be phenomenal here.

we couldn't afford him I think...not after all this success