Hibs Vs Scum

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Venue: Easter RoadDate: Sunday, 7 December Kick-off: 1400 GMT Coverage: BBC Radio Scotland & BBC Sport website. Highlights on website from 1800GMT on Sunday and on Monday's Sportscene, BBC One Scotland @ 2235GMT

1313: No Shunsuke Nakamura, Barry Robson or Georgios Samaras for Celtic reports BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin.

And no Derek Riorden or Dean Shiels for Hibs today...

What do you make of that?

1313: No Shunsuke Nakamura, Barry Robson or Georgios Samaras for Celtic reports BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin.

To me it means Celtic are less likely to score from set pieces.

To me it means Celtic are less likely to score from set pieces.

With Riordan gone Hibs will have to rely on Fletcher but Celtic are missing the only striker that's scoring any goals for them plus as you said the set pieces will suffer so hopefully Hibs can pull it off. Not holding my breath though, Celtic are jammy bastards when it comes to these games.

Not getting my hopes up over this one, it only makes the inevitable 93rd minute penalty/lucky goal more disappointing.

1415: "Can anyone explain why Celtic are playing today when we have Champions League midweek? Rangers have no game next week but played on Saturday." Antony in Anstruther via 80295.

My guess is it's all about the TV revenue.

Always something to whine about if you're a tim.