Raith Rovers emails out

simplythebest

We are pleased to confirm you have been allocated a ticket for the SPFL Championship Raith Rovers v Rangers match via the continuous credit card scheme away allocation.

Tickets are priced at £17 for adults and £9 for concessions (over 65s and under 16s), payment will be taken from Friday 29 August and tickets will be posted on Tuesday 2 September.

Yes. Remember the boot being stuck in. Don't let this club get away with the way they acted by simply forgetting about it.

Faith probably think that we are too loyal to not attend are banking on it, literally.

Time to show them we will not roll over and forget. If they bite the hand that feeds them there are consequences!

We'll not be attending many away matches in the future if we're consistent with this attitude.

It's exactly how I felt at the time, didn't want to give all those clubs another penny etc, but these are the clubs we'll continue to play in years to come and if we want to get back to the top the team needs the support home and away, so i've changed my mind.

Simple question

If we play Celtic at Parkhead, do you attend?

Edit: FAO cumnockbear, forgot to quote.

that's the only time in my life i'd ever go near that place. to support rangers. so aye. follow follow.

(didn't see your edit...sorry!)

Simple question

If we play Celtic at Parkhead, do you attend?

Edit: FAO cumnockbear, forgot to quote.

Naw, no anymore, i've never missed a game at the piggery since 1988-2012, i'll never be back at the shitehole, when we get to the SPL or what ever the sponsorless league is called my money will be going into Ibrox and Ibrox only.