Wouldn't this be a nice touch............

Just been reading in the paper that Steven Naismith ( I know, I know), has bought 4 Everton season tickets to be shared around among people who could not afford to go to matches.

4 different fans will be selected for each match, which is actually a nice touch.

Then I thought, wouldn't it be a nice touch if former Rangers players, much like himself could actually buy a handful of season tickets for Ibrox, and they could be shared by people similarly.

I mean, a lot of them couldn't get out the door quick enough, it seems, and were able to secure very very lucrative new deals for themselves at big-spending clubs.

Now it cannot have escaped their attention the current financial plight we are in, so even if they each bought between 5 and 10 STs, it would certainly help and show they still care about their old club, no?

And with the uptake of these STs being part of the reason for the current malaise, it would all help, even for the publicity.

Here is what he also said...

"Social media is a massive platform with Twitter and stuff. It's so easy to get stuff out".

So, folks you know what to do; take him at his word, and get through to all the players that left during our meltdown and ask if they will participate.

Millionaires on the back of our club actually putting money into the club?.....................Fuck me OP that kind of visionary idea will never catch on.

Think of the cunts like Lafferty - made millions here, didn't even look at the club when it was £5.5M for the lot.

These people are not Rangers men, they chase the money then move on to the next mug, anything else is a publicity stunt for their current ambitions.

The idea of half our support licking Naismith's balls if he bought a couple of season tickets for this club is sickening to me and I hope he is treated with contempt the rest of his days by our support, personally.

Lots of former players became multimillionaires on the back of our club yet they were all posted missing when the 'financial crisis' erupted. The only ones sticking their head above the parapet were the Judas bastards taking 20 pieces of silver from the Daily Record and Sun.

Naismith is a contemptuous little cunt buying two season tickets for a couple of scousers does not change that fact.

Think of the cunts like Lafferty - made millions here, didn't even look at the club when it was £5.5M for the lot.

Unfortunately d&p made sure it was never really 5.5 million for the lot to whoever had the cash. The buyer was selected.

Lots of former players became multimillionaires on the back of our club yet they were all posted missing when the 'financial crisis' erupted. The only ones sticking their head above the parapet were the Judas bastards taking 20 pieces of silver from the Daily Record and Sun.

Naismith is a contemptuous little cunt buying two season tickets for a couple of scousers does not change that fact.

Apparently I have "..........reached your quota of positive votes for the day" so I cant 'Like this'

Well you've pretty much covered it above for me.

Hes probably a millionaire so hes hardly a saint for spending a few hundred quid on STs considering its also good PR for him and the club. Hes a cunt. Theres plenty of actual fans that buy tickets for other less fortunate fans, plenty of fans and players doing lots for charities, and they deserve the recognition before that judas scum bastard.

I think that this apology for a good shite needs to stay as far away from Ibrox as is inhumanely (in his case) possible.

Every time his poxy name comes up it puts my blood pressure through the roof.

I never thought that I could hold a grudge against someone for so long, and for that feeling be as intense now, as it was the night he denied our club's existence.

in the case of all traitors.......Never Forgive, Never Forget....... was this more apt in his case.

:7325: