Simonson needs to go

Redwhiteandblue

Why we don't show confidence in Kelly who I think is the Under 21 goalkeeper I don't know. If we can't trust him then why keep him. I know goalkeepers are meant to mature later but he should have the ability to cope. We could easily have given him some time last season after the league was won

He was always a bag of nerves. I seen him play a few times for Sheffield United and he absolutely shat himself at The Lane against Wednesday. I said to rfc52 and a couple of others on here when he signed that it was a mistake and he's a total bombscare. This is just my opinion by the way, not a reflection on his performance on Saturday.

Stats can been manipulated to suit what ever your opinion is but he's not a signing I agree with.

He probably thought he was coming here for a wee swansong and relaxing time in lower league football, then touched cloth when he realised the demands involved and goldfish bowl mentality here.