nedged

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And your point is?

We'll end up with a mid-week fixture quite unnecessarily. Which won't help the team or the fans and could lead to the dl three games in a week routine with the way TV dictates game times.

If we cannot take on a team at the bottom of the second division with our resources, then god forbid suspensions and injuries in the championship!

And your point is?

We'll end up with a mid-week fixture quite unnecessarily. Which won't help the team or the fans and could lead to the old three games in a week routine with the way TV dictates game times.

If we cannot take on a team at the bottom of the second division with our resources, then god forbid suspensions and injuries in the championship!

We'll end up with a mid-week fixture quite unnecessarily. Which won't help the team or the fans and could lead to the old three games in a week routine with the way TV dictates game times.

Twice?

Was the original discussion where this was done to death beyond your comprehension?

i think the OP is asking how many players have been called up now most squads have been announced, ive not seen any more than McLeod`s name mentioned, if thats the case then we should not have been allowed to cancel this match. However im not too upset as if the game was on original date i wouldnt have made it, midweek trip will suit me but not others.

i think the OP is asking how many players have been called up now most squads have been announced, ive not seen any more than McLeod`s name mentioned, if thats the case then we should not have been allowed to cancel this match. However im not too upset as if the game was on original date i wouldnt have made it, midweek trip will suit me but not others.

There must have been. You can't call games off on a hunch that a player will be called up. They need to have actually been called up before it'll be permitted.

There must have been. You can't call games off on a hunch that a player will be called up. They need to have actually been called up before it'll be permitted.

So far can only find confirmation that McLeod & Zaliukas have been called into national squads. Shiels not in the NI squad and no games listed for either Tunisia or Honduras. So maybe someone at Ibrox can confirm who the three players are?

So far can only find confirmation that McLeod & Zaliukas have been called into national squads. Shiels not in the NI squad and no games listed for either Tunisia or Honduras. So maybe someone at Ibrox can confirm who the three players are?

Honduras play El Salvador and then Guatemala over the international break

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=hon/fixturesresults/gender=m/

Tunisia play Botswana and Egypt

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=tun/fixturesresults/gender=m/

Mohsni is in the Tunisia squad for them

http://allafrica.com/stories/201409010682.html

and I cant find the honduran squad.

Well whoever has a say in it smart arse

To even be laughing about this whole affair is a disgrace

Sick of that prick in charge no surrender my arse

That would be the SPFL. If a certain criteria is met the match will be cancelled on request. We met the criteria so made a request. I wasn't laughing at this 'whole affair' more your ignorance of something which has gotten you so wound up :lol:

It beggars belief

Big wooow no peralta zaliukas mosnhi mcleod

Bring ian black put jig to centre half with mcgregor play mcausland rb play temps or aird if fit instead of mcleod

He gets paid a lot of money to deal with these things and manage a squad but once again cowers out of it

i remember many MANY people saying we should and would likely pish this league with the SQUAD that we have

but a cup game against east fife and fuck me we have some guys from the squad away on international duty, cancel the game

our club is a fucking embarrassment

I think we'll pish this league (Win it by at least 10 pts), I also agree with the decision on this.

Why should we go into any game, regardless of opposition, with players unavailable to us when they don't need to be?