Hibs, Dunfermline, st mirren, st Johnstone, caly, Aberdeen, etc....

corkinator

You've all had you fun at our expense for months, at present count you lot are the ones crying to the media about no signings, or we need more season tickets or were going into admin soon.

Well I take great glee in the fact that most if not all of you will be soon in the position we were recently.

I honestly look forward to your demise and I hope it will be a slow an painful as you wished ours to be.

In our hour of need you did nothing but actively encourage our savage beating but, we're not dead in fact we are now on our feet watching you from the river bank as you all drown a sorry magniificent death and I for one won't be throwing you a life line, in fact, I will actively be pushing you down in the water.

You've had you fun...........NOW IT'S OUR TURN. :angry:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a Rangers forum btw.

And I would have thought any good news for Rangers fans would be welcomed on this forum.

We have been shat on, spat at, pissed on etc by every one of these clubs and I for one welcome any news of there demise.

They all cheered Rangers troubles so why can't we wallow in theirs?

Fuck them all and if this forum is the best way to get the news to most Bears then this is where the great news should be told imo.

And I would have thought any good news for Rangers fans would be welcomed on this forum.

We have been shat on, spat at, pissed on etc by every one of these clubs and I for one welcome any news of there demise.

Fuck them all and if this forum is the best way to get the news to most Bears then this is where the great news should be told imo.

I don't care about any of these clubs, I know what is likely to happen to them.

Feel free to wallow in their troubles, I prefer to have 100% concentration on my club.

Feel free to wallow in their troubles, I prefer to have 100% concentration on my club.

That concentration must included caring about what others have done to harm our club I would think and these clubs have contributed to that harm.

Thats fine though, if you want them all to get off scot free and not suffer at all then thats your opinion.

Not sure a lot of other Bears don't want other clubs to be fucked though so thought the post was relevant to the forum imo.

It's is guys Ignore wee dickheads like that Ffs I would have thought even by now we All knew who our enemies were are enjoyed reading about any poss demise of these Rangers haters

Your seriously no bluenose .Would be amazed after all the shit we have been put through that you have no anger towards our many enemies

These are difficult times. I prefer to hear about the other clubs that tried to ruin us in the Bears Den. IMO, I believe that we as a fan base want them to suffer for their hatred of our club...and it is now part of who we are as supporters.

Thats fine though, if you want them all to get off scot free and not suffer at all then thats your opinion.

That's not my opinion at all <cr>

Your seriously no bluenose .Would be amazed after all the shit we have been put through that you have no anger towards our many enemies

Again, that is not my opinion. <cr>doh

So if I'm not a bluenose, what am I then?

As I said, I know what is likely to happen to these clubs - financial meltdown and all that comes with it.

My point is, I'm more interested in my club and what happens to us rather than focusing on returning the pure hatred feeling to their clubs.

You've all had you fun at our expense for months, at present count you lot are the ones crying to the media about no signings, or we need more season tickets or were going into admin soon.

Well I take great glee in the fact that most if not all of you will be soon in the position we were recently.

I honestly look forward to your demise and I hope it will be a slow an painful as you wished ours to be.

In our hour of need you did nothing but actively encourage our savage beating but, we're not dead in fact we are now on our feet watching you from the river bank as you all drown a sorry magniificent death and I for one won't be throwing you a life line, in fact, I will actively be pushing you down in the water.

I look forward to this Day with eager anticipation.

I will celebrate along with you .wanker.gifAll of them.

That's not my opinion at all <cr>

Again, that is not my opinion. <cr>doh

So if I'm not a bluenose, what am I then?

As I said, I know what is likely to happen to these clubs - financial meltdown and all that comes with it.

My point is, I'm more interested in my club and what happens to us rather than focusing on returning the pure hatred feeling to their clubs.

Your opinion is not openly shared on this thread judging by the other comments mate.

It is still valid though and I respect that.

You commented on the SPL thread and we are not in that division so why comment on it.100% and all that. :lol:

You talked pish in the first instance when you said that this should not be on the forum and are now back tracking big time.

Your opinion is not openly shared on this thread judging by the other comments mate.

It is still valid though and I respect that.

You commented on the SPL thread and we are not in division so why comment on it.100% and all that. :lol:

You talked pish in the first instance when you said that this should not be on the forum and are now back tracking big time.

Back tracking :lol:

You commented on the SPL thread and we are not in division so why comment on it.100% and all that.

I barely understand your posts, try and make better sense. I stand by all my comments so far.

Back tracking :lol:

I barely understand your posts, try and make better sense. I stand by all my comments so far.

You understand enough, but not the core feeling of the majority of the fan base.

Clear enough ballbag

You understand enough, but not the core feeling of the majority of the fan base.

Clear enough ballbag

If they go bust they go bust, but it does have hee haw to do with Rangers so should be in the General sports section.

We are an SFL3 club and as such the SPL has fuck all to do with us. Too many threads about the tarriers aswell fucking murder at times

the best part of it all for me is the fact that OUR fans had absolutley nothing to do with our downfall. The diddy teams fans are directly to blame for thier mess by demanding that we were voted out of the SPL even after they were told of the financial problems that would arise.

fuck you all ya bunch of diddy team arseholes, you made you bed so lie in it........you reap what you sew, pick a cliché.

We will climb out of the mess we are in, i highly doubt the ability of some other teams to do the same.