One Of The Best Rangers Pictures Ever

BarneyRabble

Crackin pics guys love the old terrace ones,Thats when we could sing what we wanted when we wanted ,Remember walking down the stairs at old hamdump with one of those King Billy tea towels tied round ma neck and some cunt of a police nearly broke my neck trying to get it off ,Needless to say he failed but it was worth the sore neck ,Never stopped me from singing just a tad more hoarse than usual lol, Few beers after the game forgot about the pain in the neck ,Ah those were the days

Crackin pics guys love the old terrace ones,Thats when we could sing what we wanted when we wanted ,Remember walking down the stairs at old hamdump with one of those King Billy tea towels tied round ma neck and some cunt of a police nearly broke my neck trying to get it off ,Needless to say he failed but it was worth the sore neck ,Never stopped me from singing just a tad more hoarse than usual lol, Few beers after the game forgot about the pain in the neck ,Ah those were the days

ah know wit yae mean scottsdad still got the tea/towel in the drawer

oh happy days