Updated McCulloch Stats

TheLawMan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we need a topic slating a man that has helped us win 3 in a row. fair point to say the guys lost it but its down to mccoist to drop him as hes just out there trying to make a living. am sure he'll retire at the end of the season as his knees are fucked.

I dont think we need a topic slating a man that has helped us win 3 in a row. fair point to say the guys lost it but its down to mccoist to drop him as hes just out there trying to make a living. am sure he'll retire at the end of the season as his knees are fucked.

Great post m8 mcoist has to notice lee isn't performing and drop him out. Nothing good ever comes out of a thread like this all it does is influence the weaker

Minded

Let not publicly slam our own on such an individual manner the guys who are at ibrox week in week out know who's performing and who isn't. Who needs enemies eh?

Did you read the stats?

Is there any counter explanation you wish to put forward?

Think someone needs to send the stats to Super. I agree with the posters that say it's up to Ally to drop him. Lee doesn't put his name on the team sheet -- Ally does.

While we can slag Lee all we like, ultimately, it's the gaffer that is putting him on the pitch. So.... I don't blame Lee for playing, I blame Ally for picking him time after time. Lee has been a good servant to the club, has played well at times, is a very good passer of the ball imho, but has been shoehorned into a position that simply is not his best. And because of that, is a liability.

I feel a wee bit sorry for him in that his performances are nothing like the player he was. And.... it's not his fault. Can't blame him for picking up a wage though (exorbitant as it is).

Did you read the stats?

Is there any counter explanation you wish to put forward?

Of course I read the stats and they are staggering . Did I say lee was a great player or that you guys were wrong not wanting him in the team. Sadly only 1 opinion count and it's not ours. Having a whole thread abusing one of our player is pointless

Of course I read the stats and they are staggering . Did I say lee was a great player or that you guys were wrong not wanting him in the team. Sadly only 1 opinion count and it's not ours. Having a whole thread abusing one of our player is pointless

What if we make a thread praising a player or performance ? That's completely pointless aswell . But guess what , that's what a forum is here for .

how many away games does jig play compared to home games.

how many european games.

how many against the bigger teams.

your stats are very bland but of course you know that as it suits your argument.

davis for example has played every single time we have havent won so is than not worse than jigs record. so has mcgregor.

you know all this though because your not a moron.

Blah , blah , blah . The guys shite .

I don't need any stats to draw that conclusion either .

Aye but he's a world class star jumper, that's something every team needs.

Just saw a trailer for the Olympics. They were saying handball is the biggest participant sport in Europe. If you've ever seen it, the star jump appears to be the favoured move of the goalkeepers - we could start a campaign for big Lee for Team GB 2012.

What if we make a thread praising a player or performance ? That's completely pointless aswell . But guess what , that's what a forum is here for .

I'm getting tired of this you make what ever thread you like and debate it forever I'm not comfortable slating one of our own. Obviously it's only a negative opinion that carrys and weight on here

Shut the forum down. All opinions on our team are pointless. doh doh doh doh

how many away games does jig play compared to home games.

how many european games.

how many against the bigger teams.

your stats are very bland but of course you know that as it suits your argument.

davis for example has played every single time we have havent won so is than not worse than jigs record. so has mcgregor.

you know all this though because your not a moron.

Davis is not exempt from criticism either.

The stats speak for themselves though.Do what you want with them but just stop being a bawbag. (tu)

People are complaining that a PROFESSIONAL football player's ability and all round quality is being questioned on a public FORUM ??????????? <cr>

I think a dictionary is required here, guys doh F O R U M......check it out. :lol: