• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's flawed about the stats.

Killie

St mirren

Malmo

Maribor

Falkirk

Do you reckon these are BIG clubs ffs???????

doh

every one is either away from or Europe though. did you read what I said?

doesent really matter like the broken clock you were right in your conclusion at least.

I'd also agree with the posts suggesting that the stats are flawed by not taking into account the fact we recall him as a "big game player".

If St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Maribor and Malmo are considered "big games" then how fukkin far have we fallen?

Played in 5 home games, we only won 2 of the 5 home games he participated in, but he was a sub in both games we won. Played only 10 mins at the end of one(Selik) and 45 mins of the other(Inverness). The other 3 were 2 draws and a defeat where he played 90 mins in 2 of them, 1 draw, 1 defeat and 18 mins in the other, another draw, the one he played the last 18 mins we lost the equaliser in the last minute when he was on the park.

Of the 11 away games he has played, we have won 5 of them, 1 draw and 5 defeats. Defeats were to mediocre dross and shite like Maribor, Killie, St Mirren, Falkirk and Selik.

ok girls.... Bottom line is that Super picks the team -- not Lee.

You can't really say that.

If we didn't question or discuss things that the club decided as final then there's not really any point in a forum.

How McCulloch still gets a game with those stats on show - that sort of discussion is what pubs and/or forums are for.

You can't really say that.

If we didn't question or discuss things that the club decided as final then there's not really any point in a forum.

How McCulloch still gets a game with those stats on show - that sort of discussion is what pubs and/or forums are for.

hmm Yes I can -- and I did...

Sorry -- your post is total garbage -- with the greatest of respect. 00000042.gif

Who picks the team? I must have missed the eMail when Jig became manager

Firmly in the 'we do better without him' camp but, for me, the only time in the last 2 years where he played anything like the role the club and his defenders think he plays was the 2nd half against Inverness. Even then I think he may have been the one to lose Shinnie for the equaliser but overall it worked for that 45 mins. Unfortunately that may have persuaded Ally to play him at the Nou Coup, do sucking enough pace, energy & mobility out of the team to stop us offering much threat, especially once we'd gone behind.

Played in 5 home games, we only won 2 of the 5 home games he participated in, but he was a sub in both games we won. Played only 10 mins at the end of one(Selik) and 45 mins of the other(Inverness). The other 3 were 2 draws and a defeat where he played 90 mins in 2 of them, 1 draw, 1 defeat and 18 mins in the other, another draw, the one he played the last 18 mins we lost the equaliser in the last minute when he was on the park.

Of the 11 away games he has played, we have won 5 of them, 1 draw and 5 defeats. Defeats were to mediocre dross and shite like Maribor, Killie, St Mirren, Falkirk and Selik.

Firmly in the 'we do better without him' camp but, for me, the only time in the last 2 years where he played anything like the role the club and his defenders think he plays was the 2nd half against Inverness. Even then I think he may have been the one to lose Shinnie for the equaliser but overall it worked for that 45 mins. Unfortunately that may have persuaded Ally to play him at the Nou Coup, do sucking enough pace, energy & mobility out of the team to stop us offering much threat, especially once we'd gone behind.

We were awful 2nd half against Inverness, McCulloch certainly never helped when he came on anyway.

If they had any luck they'd have tanked us that day.

hmm Yes I can -- and I did...

Sorry -- your post is total garbage -- with the greatest of respect. 00000042.gif

Who picks the team? I must have missed the eMail when Jig became manager

So you're saying that we should never question Ally's picks or criticise players who have been picked by Ally?

There's only one post full of complete garbage here and it certainly isn't any one of my own....

We were awful 2nd half against Inverness, McCulloch certainly never helped when he came on anyway.

If they had any luck they'd have tanked us that day.

Don't quite agree with that . 15-20 mins after ht we battered them, before their equaliser and their spell on top. I know they might have had more on a better day, but that was one of the rare occasions where we could too.

5-3 or 6-4 to us wouldn't have been an unfair final outcome.

There are some players who are poor but manage to offer something no matter how minute it is. Look at Edu for example, hardly a great footballer but at least he can run while on the other hand Lee McCulloch offers nothing!

He can't run, has absolutely no pace, does not create anything, offers no goal threat, gets caught out of position, sits on the defenders toes and gets in the way, slows the game down, can't make tackles, can't beat a man...

The sooner he leaves the better!

As am i.

The stats dont lie here, it is so obvious to anyone who knows anything about the game, Lee is a hindrance. If Ally cannot see that then we are in trouble.

(tu)