govanblue

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's that print we discussed going for auction

You mean this one?

Albertz_Painting_zpsebb3906a.jpg

To be honest, I haven't even collected it from the donor yet.

I was thinking of not bothering, since we have received so many other donations, that I thought it would be nice to let the donor hang on to his treasured item, because the Fund is not as desperate for donations as it was when the donor offered it. :pipe:

I never won, congratulations on the diouf top. Id also love to know who got the faure one. Lucky git lol

Cheers m8,when i never got it i thought you might have.

Ye can have my brick ticket for the raffle to slightly increase yr chances if GB and others have no problem with that.

So who won the tops or do they want to be anonymous?

In particular who won the Faure top?

Spill the beans.

It's not my place to say. :D

TBH, I'm not sure that the winner even knows that he or she has won yet. It's one of those onshore/offshore type Fund Members, and I haven't had a PM back yet saying "woohoo!" - but I'm certain the member won't say no. :D

I never won, congratulations on the diouf top. Id also love to know who got the faure one. Lucky git lol

My! the Faure top has proved popular, hasn't it :D

Cheers m8,when i never got it i thought you might have.

Ye can have my brick ticket for the raffle to slightly increase yr chances if GB and others have no problem with that.

Good gesture mate, (tu) but once you get the PM from PCG, you'll probably agree that it's not necessary. :sherlock:

Great of you to offer help out a fellow bear, iv pmd you.

Oi! Is that not against gb-bay terms and conditions? :P

It's not my place to say. :D

TBH, I'm not sure that the winner even knows that he or she has won yet. It's one of those onshore/offshore type Fund Members, and I haven't had a PM back yet saying "woohoo!" - but I'm certain the member won't say no. :D

My! the Faure top has proved popular, hasn't it :D

Good gesture mate, (tu) but once you get the PM from PCG, you'll probably agree that it's not necessary. :sherlock:

Oi! Is that not against gb-bay terms and conditions? :P

The faure top was popular coz its a cracking top and im sure the winner will be happy with it.

Yea i explained in the pm mate so all is good and I hope you have taken note of his decent gesture.

• 1 month later...