Next Manager/head Coach?

RFC72RFC

Should McCall get the full-time gig or would you prefer someone else?

Would you rather a Manager or Head Coach and Director of Football?

P.S. Realistic managers please, I know Klopp is leaving at the end of the season but please lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cathro with a director of football.

I still can not understand what why people want cathro . What he done to deserve job . He got no management expernice .look at last preson we hired with no management expernice .where still trying cleaning up his mess. He may have good rep but look at Le Guen he had good rep before comming .le Guen turned out to be shit . McCall should given it full time . He improved squad and I think he should be give a pre season and transfer window bring in his own players.

Cathro has had coaching experience in Scotland, Portugal and Spain. The coach of the side who have been pushing last season's Champions League finalists all season has described him as a 'genius'.

McCal has experience of getting a small club to punch above its weight, and he has it in him to get us promoted. However, if we're looking at becoming a modern, progressive football club, then we have to move away from this 'one manager who does everything' model.

Most managers think there assistants are genuises. Dosen't mean they are.

Wish this Cathro thing would just fucking die away already.

I still can not understand what why people want cathro . What he done to deserve job . He got no management expernice .look at last preson we hired with no management expernice .where still trying cleaning up his mess. He may have good rep but look at Le Guen he had good rep before comming .le Guen turned out to be shit . McCall should given it full time . He improved squad and I think he should be give a pre season and transfer window bring in his own players.

Le Guen had us performing in Europe. Unfortunately, our fan base wasn't patient enough to let him transition the team in to what he wanted it to be.

Sometimes you just have to take a chance with a guy like Cathro... you say wait until he gets experience... so what if a big club picks him up and he performs well... there's virtually no chance we'd get him after that. He's worth a punt and is highly regarded.

So ignorant :lol:

Clearly. At least i'm honest about the fact i don't know who the guy is.

Here's a crazy idea for you. Keep the manager you have if he's winning and doing well instead of chasing a fucking fantasy.

Only if he takes us up. If he ultimately fails and we have to suffer another year in this division he should be chased down Edmiston Drive.

Who would you get in for next season in that scenario?

A manager that has to rebuild a threadbare squad with no money, difficulty attracting players and would have to go through the process of assessing the squad all over again. McCall would be ideal for that imo

Who would you get in for next season in that scenario?

A manager that has to rebuild a threadbare squad with no money, difficulty attracting players and would have to go through the process of assessing the squad all over again. McCall would be ideal for that imo

The boards petfomance thus far makes it conceivable that whether we go up or stay down, we won't have cash either way. Stuart is the man, cash or not!