Rangers:

Dumbarton (A)

Falkirk (H)

Hearts (A)

Hibs:

Livingston (A)

Alloa (H)

Falkirk (A)

So it looks like, being 1 point clear, we have the tougher run in to the end of the season, and with our goal difference as it is, we need to win all of our matches to take 2nd place, something I can't see us doing.

Hibs will take 2nd, and we'll fuck up the playoffs.

Excellent.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cringeworthy hearing people say we have no chance of going up.

This crop of players are mediocre at best but even they haven't surrendered yet. It's an act of cowardice to give up when there is promotion still to play for. We wouldn't accept it from our players but some of our support seem to have shat it already.

This crop of players are mediocre at best but even they haven't surrendered yet. It's an act of cowardice to give up when there is promotion still to play for. We wouldn't accept it from our players but some of our support seem to have shat it already.

I'd say the players have given up, and they gave up a long time ago.

I also don't get how the supporters can shite it?

I'm not on the team, I'm not the manager, I can't make a difference to the games, how have I shat it?

They were bossed on the park tonight by the team lying bottom of the table , particularly the midfield who were practically non existent all night

I'd say the players have given up, and they gave up a long time ago.

I also don't get how the supporters can shite it?

I'm not on the team, I'm not the manager, I can't make a difference to the games, how have I shat it?

Anyone who thinks we don't have a hope of getting promotion and doesn't back the team to the hilt is as guilty as the players they say have given up. This team are doomed to fail without our continued support.

We are in second place. As things stand we have everything to fight for. Doom and gloom won't get us promoted.