The Run In.

I'd say Hibs are favourites to finish second, 3 points tonight would have put the pressure on them, they will destroy Livingston, I find it hard to comprehend how shite we actually are.

Dunno - they appear to struggle with Livingston.

Mind when they put us & the beggars out of the league cup, then lost to Livi in the final?

(I know that's going back a bit! :lol:)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not going up and every one of those Players who have been in the Team all season have to go now, and I mean now.

Disgrace since stupid preseason in USA. Utterly evident that none of them had any ball Skill, control or Pace and ability to win.

Disgraceful thanks to Mr Mcoist and gang of useless coaches who sicken me with constant and utter failure.

We are not going up and every one of those Players who have been in the Team all season have to go now, and I mean now.

Disgrace since stupid preseason in USA. Utterly evident that none of them had any ball Skill, control or Pace and ability to win.

Disgraceful thanks to Mr Mcoist and gang of useless coaches who sicken me with constant and utter failure.

We're terrible away from home, I don't even want to look at our away form over the past few months, it's embarrassing for a Rangers team.

The players are weak, I wouldn't be surprised if we drop points at Dumbarton this weekend, we'll be in the play-off's but what chance do we have going away to QoS again, never mind high flying Motherwell

There's absolutely no way we're going up, I hope more than anything I'm made to eat my words but I can see it right in front of me, the players don't have what it takes

Negativity in here sickens me, Hibs will drop points at Livingston and probably Falkirk, we will win the next 2 games going into the Hearts game hopefully they're as fired up as the last game we played them.

i think we will win our next 2 games falkirk will either be in cup final or will just have been knocked out so will not be up for it the last game will decide.

hibs dont have a easy run in livingston and falkirk away are difficult games and alloa just have a new manager and are fighting the drop.

last night was always going to be difficult livingston are on a good run and we have proved in the past that we cannot get up for these types of games.

we dont have front men who score reguarly that is our main problem

We're terrible away from home, I don't even want to look at our away form over the past few months, it's embarrassing for a Rangers team.

The players are weak, I wouldn't be surprised if we drop points at Dumbarton this weekend, we'll be in the play-off's but what chance do we have going away to QoS again, never mind high flying Motherwell

There's absolutely no way we're going up, I hope more than anything I'm made to eat my words but I can see it right in front of me, the players don't have what it takes

We've won 3 of our last 11away games.

Id say Hibs have the harder games other than hearts of course, id rather play Dumarton and Falkirk than Livi and Alloa.

That said its going to be hard. Once again we went into la-la land for a bit after beating hibs and hearts. "this is the start of the turn-around" a phrase thats been said by Rangers fans more times than "No surrender". I wouldnt bet a penny on us going us going up. Our players are utter utter shite. Each and every one of them, other than Walsh, McGregor, Vuckic, the youths and Lee Wallace should all be shown the door, immediately if we dont go up and certainly over the next 2 transfer windows if we do.

Id say Hibs have the harder games other than hearts of course, id rather play Dumarton and Falkirk than Livi and Alloa.

That said its going to be hard. Once again we went into la-la land for a bit after beating hibs and hearts. "this is the start of the turn-around" a phrase thats been said by Rangers fans more times than "No surrender". I wouldnt bet a penny on us going us going up. Our players are utter utter shite. Each and every one of them, other than Walsh, McGregor, Vuckic, the youths and Lee Wallace should all be shown the door, immediately if we dont go up and certainly over the next 2 transfer windows if we do.

I still think we have a good chance of getting 2nd, IMO we will beat Dumbarton and Falkirk and think we'll only need a point v Hearts but a win wouldn't be impossible, their performance v Hibs was one of the worst I've seen of any team in this league. I think one way or another we'll be playing Hibs in the final before Motherwell and it's pretty 50/50 imo.

Atleast were making mistakes now when we can improve on them than in the playoffs when it is too late. McCall has to learn fast that 4-4-2 isn't working, Jig is shite and our striking partnership is non-effective unless it's literallly laid on a plate for them. I'm not saying we will/will not go up yet but we are still very much contenders despite how depressing our last two away games have been.

What indicates we're capable of beating Motherwell over 2 legs? I dont see it. Their players will have much much much more fight and determination than ours will. They'll also have a full stadium of fans who back them, unlike us.

We have no bottle, no confidence and near enough no footballing ability.

Based upon results through the season

Us v Dumbarton 4 wins so 3 points (11 goals scored)

Us v Falkirk 3 wins and a draw with last home game a 4 nil win so 3 points

Us v hearts last game a win with the two previous games a draw

Hivs v Livi 3 wins against them so 3 points

Hivs v Alloa 3 wins and a defeat with only home game being a 2 nil win so 3 points

Hivs v Falkirk 2 defeats and a draw

So it looks like it could come down to the last game with both against teams they have struggled against, But if you look at the opposition in detail

- Dumbarton safe from relegation so not much to play for

- Falkirk could still be in with shout of fourth but if QOS win this weekend they could not. Therefore it could be a game they need to win....or one that means nothing

- Hearts other than pride nothing at stake

- Livi could go above Alloa next game if they win and Alloa lose to QOS

- Alloa in play off spot so all to play for

Looking at that I have to say Hivs had the harder run in so I can see us finishing second.

Based upon results through the season

Us v Dumbarton 4 wins so 3 points (11 goals scored)

Us v Falkirk 3 wins and a draw with last home game a 4 nil win so 3 points

Us v hearts last game a win with the two previous games a draw

Hivs v Livi 3 wins against them so 3 points

Hivs v Alloa 3 wins and a defeat with only home game being a 2 nil win so 3 points

Hivs v Falkirk 2 defeats and a draw

So it looks like it could come down to the last game with both against teams they have struggled against, But if you look at the opposition in detail

- Dumbarton safe from relegation so not much to play for

- Falkirk could still be in with shout of fourth but if QOS win this weekend they could not. Therefore it could be a game they need to win....or one that means nothing

- Hearts other than pride nothing at stake

- Livi could go above Alloa next game if they win and Alloa lose to QOS

- Alloa in play off spot so all to play for

Looking at that I have to say Hivs had the harder run in so I can see us finishing second.

All of these teams will raise their game 100% if theres a chance of fucking us over and keeping us in this league and we wont have the bottle to beat them, we have proved that many times over .