Boyd

tannerall

Why is he still making appearances for us ? I am seriously struggling to imagine why he has been anywhere near the pitch in the last three months. There is no longer any pretence of a footballer there.

Nothing personal, I appreciate what he did for us in the past, but surely any football manager can see what us fans see all too clearly. He is unfit, unproductive and just ambling aimlessly around, missing the occasional sitter that falls his way. Totally spent.

Really does defy all logic.

I understand miller playing at least he tries to run but mcculloch and Boyd should just fuck off neither will be remembered by fans that have watched this for what good they did for the club. Embarrassing. Vuckic running at goal looking for a pass and Boyd on edge of centre circle. Shocking that a professional is in that shape

I understand miller playing at least he tries to run but mcculloch and Boyd should just fuck off neither will be remembered by fans that have watched this for what good they did for the club. Embarrassing. Vuckic running at goal looking for a pass and Boyd on edge of centre circle. Shocking that a professional is in that shape

Football is not just a running sport ffs! :lol:

Boyd does not justify a place on the bench never mind a substitute appearance, why lump high balls to him when he is too lazy to even jump.

I defended Kenny Miller during his 2nd spell at the club because he did the business, but he did not warrant a start tonight because he was dreadful on Sunday and contributed nothing,

Our central defence on Saturday is probably our best combination and is probably the 2 that most people would pick, yet that was their first game together and it was a clean sheet, what more can you ask for?

A winning team was disrupted to accommodate Jig, who is not a natural central defender.

I am a fan of Stuart McCall and its great to see the young players being phased in and given a chance, but he got it wrong tonight,

His faith and loyalty towards experienced players is not being rewarded.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, we all know that.

Has to be the Players player of the year -

Hasnt put one foot wrong -

Can come on and is shirt is never dirty or sweaty at the end

Can still manage to get selected no matter how bad he plays - Even with a new manager ! - RESPECT

Better if he signed up for weight watchers. He is finished as a footballer!

Thats what most Rangers fans were saying when he came back from America then in one season he instantly became the best striker in Scotland in an average Killie side. Saying that age is not on his side anymore so i dont see him getting the 20 plus he got but im sure he'd still manage around the 10-15 mark.