Boyd

tannerall

Kris Boyd reminds me of when Karl fletcher came back to dream team . A hasbeen . When boyd signed this's eason . I thought him and miller going score rake of goals between them . Sadly enough it has not happened .it criminal that he gets game before Gallagher .

Boyd is like the tosser who signed him a lazy money grabbing non-contributing waste of space taking a small fortune out the club and giving ZERO in return.

Sooner Boyd, Jig, Foster and a good few others are off the payroll, the better.

Add the money saved to the new investment promised and we should be able to sign some decent players.

I understand miller playing at least he tries to run but mcculloch and Boyd should just fuck off neither will be remembered by fans that have watched this for what good they did for the club. Embarrassing. Vuckic running at goal looking for a pass and Boyd on edge of centre circle. Shocking that a professional is in that shape

Miller was fucking awful last night, and he no longer can run anyway. It was truly embarrassing when he knocked the ball past their full back and then got completely out paced trying to run by the guy. He's yet another who is completely past it and should no longer be selected.

Miller was fucking awful last night, and he no longer can run anyway. It was truly embarrassing when he knocked the ball past their full back and then got completely out paced trying to run by the guy. He's yet another who is completely past it and should no longer be selected.

Miller does fuck all for 80mins, Boyd comes on for 10 mins...Boyd gets slaughtered by all while Miller gets a free pass :lol:

Think it's because Miller has won us important games this season and at least looks to be trying.

Boyd looks like a fat waster when he comes on and is woeful when chances come his way.

Millers decline is due to age, Boyds is down to attitude.

Boyd looks so unfit. Surely a professional player would look after himself and at least be fit

To be fair, those vending machines are a bastard.

You're doing so well, see the roast beef Monster Munch, and succumb. Next thing you know you've wolfed a multi-pack :anguish:

It is really irrelevant what Boyd achieved prior to signing for us or what he might do if he leaves. The fact is that on the pitch on match day he has not performed.

What I cannot understand is why he and other older players always feature despite obvious flaws in either fitness, pace, mind set and sharpness. It is almost as if there is an old guard culture in the dressing room that management is scared to tackle. I sincerely hope not.

:lol:

You're at it. You know the guy's a useless, fat disgrace to the jersey.

Actually had the most assists in our team as of about 3 weeks ago when Hearts clinched the league.

I do feel kind of sorry for him as we have been bringing him on in games we have been struggling in and we weren't creating enough chances before he came on, how the hell were we gonna create any more once he did? But he does look a hell of a lot over weight and is slow as hell. Can't fault his effort, he was trying on Wednesday but it just wasn't good enough...

Think it's because Miller has won us important games this season and at least looks to be trying.

Boyd looks like a fat waster when he comes on and is woeful when chances come his way.

Millers decline is due to age, Boyds is down to attitude.

Can't disagree with that. They are both done IMO.