Mccall Settles For A Point

"Obviously we wanted to come here and win but we have no divine right just to turn up anywhere and think we can just go and play."

We are Rangers ffs :anguish:

Bringing that motherwell persona aswell by the looks of it, rangers deserve to be cocky and expect to win, it's in our blood, however we are also rancidly bad, and i didn't not see this coming.

I don't think he will be "happy" with a point,mate; but I think his pre-match prediction that he expected it to be one of the hardest games remaining said it all.

In fact, the comment that concerned me more was: "It was a fair result. We didn't deserve any more but they are fighting for their lives and the park wasn't conducive to playing nice football.

That tells me our players weren't playing as if our lives depended on a victory and not capable of doing so in the present situation.

I still wonder if the team want it enough most of them know they probably won't be there after the summer and they have a manager who may not be either ... it's an awful lot of uncertainty

He didn't say he was happy, nor did he infer it.

That said, it's not the most inspiring of interviews. I listened to it at the time and thought that.

Nevertheless, it's changed nothing. He's here till the end of the season. If we're promoted, he's a success, if we're not he isn't. And no amount of uninspiring interviews are going to make the slightest bit of difference to that, so it's hard to be all that upset about it.

He didn't say he was happy, nor did he infer it.

That said, it's not the most inspiring of interviews. I listened to it at the time and thought that.

Nevertheless, it's changed nothing. He's here till the end of the season. If we're promoted, he's a success, if we're not he isn't. And no amount of uninspiring interviews are going to make the slightest bit of difference to that, so it's hard to be all that upset about it.

Sounds like the exact same pish clipboard Kenny spouted week after week to me,unacceptable performance,players weren't good enough,changes will be made,these performances won't be tolerated is what he should be saying

Sounds like the exact same pish clipboard Kenny spouted week after week to me,unacceptable performance,players weren't good enough,changes will be made,these performances won't be tolerated is what he should be saying

difference is that Kenny was spouting the pish before the games!!

I can't understand how people have read/listened to him and got from it that he was happy with a point.

Objectively, a point was a fair result, as we were shite and didn't deserve a win...

Similar pish, aye. I still say 'so what?'

I still wonder if the team want it enough most of them know they probably won't be there after the summer and they have a manager who may not be either ... it's an awful lot of uncertainty

It should not matter one iota what may or may not happen after the summer,Thermo. They are professional footballers and if they are not putting 100% into their performance then they are cheating themselves, the club and more importantly; the supporters.

I have been supporting our club since circa 1953 and I can assure you that from that time any player pulling a stunt like that would have had a fucking sore face by half time off his team mates.

When you play for the Rangers you should give it your all, even if you are playing shit.

It should not matter one iota what may or may not happen after the summer,Thermo. They are professional footballers and if they are not putting 100% into their performance then they are cheating themselves, the club and more importantly; the supporters.

I have been supporting our club since circa 1953 and I can assure you that from that time any player pulling a stunt like that would have had a fucking sore face by half time off his team mates.

When you play for the Rangers you should give it your all, even if you are playing shit.

I just don't know what they are playing at surely if they are out of contract in a few weeks they should be bursting a gut to engineer their next big move ... unless of course someone has already made overtures towards them which I find VERY hard to believe

I just don't know what they are playing at surely if they are out of contract in a few weeks they should be bursting a gut to engineer their next big move ... unless of course someone has already made overtures towards them which I find VERY hard to believe

I've been involved all my life in this game; as a player, a coach, a manager and to tell you the truth,Thermo, I am at a loss to even work out any valid reasons why they are putting in such performances against teams that we should be thrashing. Of course the obvious reason is that they are utter shite ....but that's rather simplistic.