Club Statement

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue all the morons calling the rest of the support hand wringers and completely ignoring the fact that flares do affect the game for other people.

Stick to singing.

When were the flares? Or do you mean smokebombs? Genuine question.

Where we all getting the flares from ?, I certainly didn't see any flares, never have all season.

Got in last night right on kick off, only things I heard was loud bangers going off, if folk don't like that then batter in and slate the union bears for doing it, but get your facts right before slating the guys.

Where we all getting the flares from ?, I certainly didn't see any flares, never have all season.

Got in last night right on kick off, only things I heard was loud bangers going off, if folk don't like that then batter in and slate the union bears for doing it, but get your facts right before slating the guys.

Why is it necessary to get the type of pyrotechnic right to criticise them? They're all banned and all annoying.

Were ye never young and a bit reckless mate?

Its just fun.

It's fun to them, but it pisses loads of Bears off. There's wains and old people go to these games as well. There's a limit to what 'fun' you can have at the expense of other people.

Not to mention the fact that it's against the law and all it results in is police standing nearby, further inconveniencing Bears and if it continues when we're in Europe we'll get fined. Not to mention the eejits getting themselves banned from games.

I think they should shelve that particular form of fun.

Why is it necessary to get the type of pyrotechnic right to criticise them? They're all banned and all annoying.

Because I personally think flares are much more dangerous than a loud banger, going by your theory, if the guys held up sparklers and sang hymns it would make no differance, as they are still pyrotechnics,banned and annoying.

Because I personally think flares are much more dangerous than a loud banger, going by your theory, if the guys held up sparklers and sang hymns it would make no differance, as they are still pyrotechnics,banned and annoying.

But you were making the distinction between loud bangers and flares, as if it mattered, not sparklers.

OK, I'll rephrase, I should have said what difference to specify between loud bangers and flares, considering they're both banned and annoying?

One is more dangerous? Aye, OK. One is. But the other is also dangerous and both are still annoying and against the law.

The distinction isn't very important. They should stop them all. And people getting it a bit wrong when describing which ones they're using is besides the point.

Other fans don't like it or want it. The club says stop fucking doing it.

Next time someone is identified with pyrotechnics, the club should name and shame along with a ban. If he's a member of a supporters group, then our fans board need to do SOMETHING.

One fud should not be costing the club gate money. Because thats what it comes down to. A fine. Which in realistic terms is other fans money paid to the club.

It's fun to them, but it pisses loads of Bears off. There's wains and old people go to these games as well. There's a limit to what 'fun' you can have at the expense of other people.

Not to mention the fact that it's against the law and all it results in is police standing nearby, further inconveniencing Bears and if it continues when we're in Europe we'll get fined. Not to mention the eejits getting themselves banned from games.

I think they should shelve that particular form of fun.

Fair enough mate i just remember being a bit daft and reckless and not realising at the time the impact i had on others.What we thought was a good time now i look back must have pissed some amount of folk off.