This Country

GOAT

Not quite true. They don't need the Scottish vote now that Labour are on their erse up here.

As for the SNP and the CC, don't get me fucking started. I am 100% behind you!

Having read all the policies, it's UKIP for me. If I see one documentary on TV about Rumanian, Polish and the like, scroungers and crims ripping the erse out of us!

We are a small island with limited resources. We are no longer an industrial power house, we pretty much export the square root of fuck all, the majority of our GDP comes via the city, so better we go it alone and save the billions we pay to Brussels and get those fucking borders closed! The SNP put their faith in Europe obviously to beg for handouts.

We also currently borrow 14 billion just to give away in foreign aid. Some cunt is taking the pish!

The mass migrations to the UK put pressure on healthcare and education systems that we can well I'll afford, and of course they undermine decent pay scales, take up jobs that should be available to us and get priority for local housing. We are paying fucking billions on state handouts to them. So what about the futures of our kids? Sorry, but they can all fuck off back on the horse or boat that they rode in on and take that heinous cunt Salmond and his bitch with them!

Hmm. Not sure I'd believing everything UKIP and a few documentaries tell you. You might find that things are not quite as they say they. You certainly might find that some people and organisations are taking the piss with us far more than a few immigrants and that UKIP are resorting to the well worn tactic of attacking the easy target in times of hardship.

The foreign aid issue isn't as straightforward as that either and there are other things that put far more stress on healthcare than immigrants who are largely employed and paying taxes and that are net contributors to UK society financially. Like corporations not paying tax.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It defies logic.

He was convicted of assaulting a police officer, having been placed on Community Service for a similar offence last year. On top of that, the BBC reported that he had several other convictions for assault and breach of the peace. That's more than enough to justify a custodial sentence, yet Sheriff O'Carroll decided not to jail him.

However, the lad who sang TBB (which was a stupid thing to do, but didn't cause injury to anyone) gets four months in jail courtesy of Sheriff Crozier.

In any society run by people who don't sit on their brains*, the guy with the penchant for attacking cops would go to jail and the idiotic singer would get a methaporical kick up the jacksie. Not in Scotland, though.

To misquote Hamlet: something is rotten in the State of Scotland...

*(or have a certain agenda...)

Sheriff O'Carroll there's your answer right there,becoming a tarrier cesspit of a country can honestly see us going the same way as NI as more and more get sick of the hypocrisy

Working class people voting Tory deserved every ounce of shite that comes their way. Utter bellends. They are worse than the Tims who try to hijack the nationalist vote for the sake of their own daft, wee bigoted agendas.

New Labour are basically conservatives with a red rosette. People think the SNP are right wing and it's all their fault while ignoring the fact that we actually live in the UK and Westminster (Paedo Harbourers Ltd) still governs Great Britain in it's entirety.

Red, blue, yellow, mauve; I wouldn't vote for any of the corrupt bastards. You can stick your Bears' Den politics threads up your arse.

But then I'm only here to read about the Rangers.

Sheriff O'Carroll there's your answer right there,becoming a tarrier cesspit of a country can honestly see us going the same way as NI as more and more get sick of the hypocrisy

I don't get the impression that he's interested in football. And I can tell you that he's not exactly the most popular Sheriff east of the Mississippi.

The Duncan Ferguson incident was the harbinger of all the shite that started to befall the club.

Do I remember it correctly that a cop actually came on the pitch to speak to him after he hit the other player, or have I got that wrong?

Since then, it has been an onslaught on Rangers, and all things related, including the video released of Donald Findlay's sing song.

and we have stood back and failed to retaliate.

Pathetic.

One poster on here called us paper tigers a few months ago, and sad to say, all I can do is agree with him.

It's just a shame that there's a whole load of other reasons not to vote Tory.

Not that it matters for me, right enough. Where I live it's a straight choice between Labour and the SNP. No other party can win the seat.

Politics bores me rigid mate and I certainly respect your views but I just don't get the love in with either of these parties with fellow bears .

Working class people voting Tory deserved every ounce of shite that comes their way. Utter bellends. They are worse than the Tims who try to hijack the nationalist vote for the sake of their own daft, wee bigoted agendas.

New Labour are basically conservatives with a red rosette. People think the SNP are right wing and it's all their fault while ignoring the fact that we actually live in the UK and Westminster (Paedo Harbourers Ltd) still governs Great Britain in it's entirety.

Red, blue, yellow, mauve; I wouldn't vote for any of the corrupt bastards. You can stick your Bears' Den politics threads up your arse.

But then I'm only here to read about the Rangers.

Think most of us feel the same but the argument is ,if you had to choose .Think what you like about the Tories .Im lower than working class but I still will never vote for a beggar ,corrupt party in Labour and certainly SNP nowadays .

Politics bores me rigid mate and I certainly respect your views but I just don't get the love in with either of these parties with fellow bears .

Trust me mate, if I felt I had a choice I wouldn't be voting for either. As things stand it will be Labour with a heavy heart.

What I'd much rather is a proportional representation system so I can vote for what and who I really want.

Trust me mate, if I felt I had a choice I wouldn't be voting for either. As things stand it will be Labour with a heavy heart.

What I'd much rather is a proportional representation system so I can vote for what and who I really want.

I'd like a 'none of the above' option on the ballot paper. Right now, it's a toss up between voting for the least unpalatable option (which isn't good enough in a supposedly advanced society) or not voting at all.

Hmm. Not sure I'd believing everything UKIP and a few documentaries tell you. You might find that things are not quite as they say they. You certainly might find that some people and organisations are taking the piss with us far more than a few immigrants and that UKIP are resorting to the well worn tactic of attacking the easy target in times of hardship.

The foreign aid issue isn't as straightforward as that either and there are other things that put far more stress on healthcare than immigrants who are largely employed and paying taxes and that are net contributors to UK society financially. Like corporations not paying tax.

Show me a politician and I will show you liar!

Like I would believe all that they say?

However, our principles are aligned, so close those fucking borders and intern any malcontents, which would include those lying deflecting rhats Salmond and his bitch!

How come they've no arrested anybody 'dressed in green' for hitting a wee boy with a bottle ? Ahh I know, they were too busy learning the words of TBB at the time, you punters are forgetting naughty songs are priority over murder, violent assaults and stabbings. Keep up with the programme !

Show me a politician and I will show you liar!

Like I would believe all that they say?

However, our principles are aligned, so close those fucking borders and intern any malcontents, which would include those lying deflecting rhats Salmond and his bitch!

:blink: Righto.

If you want to know what Scotland would be like if Sturgeon got her way, look at Zimbabwe. Once an agriculturally rich country reduced to the lowest state of poverty and distress thanks to Mugabe and his thugs forcing out all those who knew how to work the land on idealogical grounds. Just like Our "government" allowing the Community Charge dodgers off as a reward for their support.

If you want to know what Scotland would be like if Sturgeon got her way, look at Zimbabwe. Once an agriculturally rich country reduced to the lowest state of poverty and distress thanks to Mugabe and his thugs forcing out all those who knew how to work the land on idealogical grounds. Just like Our "government" allowing the Community Charge dodgers off as a reward for their support.