Happy Birthday Maurice Edu. Thanks For This One !

BLUEDIGNITY

Just seen this.

Happy birthday for the 18th, Mo! A hero for that goal, which remains one of my all time favourite goals to have been in attendance of.

The atmosphere was insane, the stand was shaking when that went in. An unbelievable memory.

Also a good man for not leaving the club when other, 'Rangers men' did. A big thanks for that too.

was in St Lucia playing cricket at the time of that game. No phone with me so thought I would have to wait til got back to the hotel to find out the score later that night, all quiet on the bus then all of a sudden tim pops up, FFS the h*** scored in the last minute and beat us. What a day that was.

Loved him. I've rarely seen a player who worked his way into form as Maurice; Mark Hateley was another- if Maurice was was going through a bad time now and again then he tried harder, and it came good. Very under-rated player for Rangers. I think his first match was against AC Milan, and he played well that night. It took a while before he made his debut if I remember correctly. Very good player.

He certainly done us a turn during 3IAR, I liked him as he broke play up well, he was an absolute tank, always gave his all for the jersey.

He was never going to be a fans favourite due to his limited technical ability but I liked him, always got the feeling he very much appreciated playing for Rangers