Predator Boots ,getting gradually worse through time ?

Overpriced, flimsy crap. Should be called Adidas Pontoons these days. Two twists and they are indeed bust.

If you have the skills then you could wear a pair of wellie boots and still turn on the style. If you're a hammer-thrower from Ardeer Thistle, then wearing a pair of £200 pink ankle boots isn't going to turn you into Lionel Messi.

http://www.prodirect...,7JZN26,9NFID,1

Especially for the price they cost to buy , looks like they are selling a cheaper/not as well made product

Yup, for more, more and yet more cash. Capitalism gone crazy. Just keep ripping folk off with more and more marketing claptrap to hoodwink the consumer into thinking they need the next, near-worthless product.

"If any of you work in marketing... Kill yourself... No, seriously. There is no punchline. Kill yourself."

Yup, for more, more and yet more cash. Capitalism gone crazy. Just keep ripping folk off with more and more marketing claptrap to hoodwink the consumer into thinking they need the next, near-worthless product.

"If any of you work in marketing... Kill yourself... No, seriously. There is no punchline. Kill yourself."

You really need to learn to say what you're really thinking ,stop holding back bmr :rolleyes:

They released pictures of an "anniversary boot" complete with the old red fold over tongue. No fancy colours or anything either just the old fashioned black boot, white stripes and red tongue.

I got quite excited about them until they then announced that they're not actually going on sale, a few pairs will be given out as competition prizes and that's it. Bastards.

They used to be the only boots worth buying!

I used to be quite partial to a pair of Total90s though :blush:

I had a pair of air zoom total 90's. Last boots I bought. Lent them to my mate in 2007 or 2008 and never got them back. Dickhead.

I loved them, but not as much as my adidas 2002 Supernovas. Always prefered them to the more popular Predators of the day.

The only boot that ever mattered:

copa.jpg

This! And I used to get mine modified with a couple of of screw ins, always had two pairs one for the wet and one for 3G and the dry, should have just bought world cups with the screw ins but they're just not copa's

I've got the all silver ones with the band round the tongue and the red tongue on the dragon on the side from 8/9 years ago in good condition.

Chucked football straight after buying them along with the black and blue first or second f50s that came out. Much better thsn some of the boots out now. Especially Adidas.

ffoot_sg_nikeairzoomtotal90iii.jpg

:)

I had them in all silver, and the bit around the 90 was red. Fucking loved them. Moved onto the mundials once my feet grew out of the 90s and never looked back. Fucking detest it when you see the pricks with bright pink boots, no need for it.