Mo Salah to serve national service.

The Minister for Sport has already said that he expects a solution to be reached in a couple of hours, and has stated that exemptions are clearly in place for those who represent Egypt internationally.

I think that's usually the case in most countries

I'm sure Ki was given exemption from S Korea due to playing at the Asian cup

I think that's usually the case in most countries

I'm sure Ki was given exemption from S Korea due to playing at the Asian cup

during the brazil WC there a south korean boy is actually currently serving his national service in the army leagues or something like that, he's never worn an army uniform apparently but because he's transferred to that league for 3 years or whatever that counts as his military service

during the brazil WC there a south korean boy is actually currently serving his national service in the army leagues or something like that, he's never worn an army uniform apparently but because he's transferred to that league for 3 years or whatever that counts as his military service

In the South Korean league (K-League), there is a team called Sangju Sangmu who are the sports division of the Military. All the players that have to do their national service go on loan to that club for 3 years basically.

There's quite a few military football teams in several countries.