Celtic Fans Prefer Home-Grown Child-Killers

biton.jpg

Written by: Admin

Sunday, 20th of July 2014

Celtic fans have once again shown their hypocrisy, whilst making a mockery of the laughable claim by the club that "Celtic is an all-inclusive club open to everyone", with the savage abuse of their own player Nir Biton on social media sites.

The player's crime? To use his personal Instagram account to show support for the country of his birth, Israel, during their current conflict in Palestine.

No Rangers fan, nor any fan from all the other clubs around Britain have ever bought into Celtic's ludicrous claim that they are an all-inclusive club, as this week's events have once again proven.

What makes this story even more astonishing is that many fans don't want him to wear 'ra hoops again because of his support for "child killers".

Sorry, but if that is the criteria for not playing for the club again then how many players past and present should have been jettisoned given their support for the Republican terror groups they hold so dear? The same terrorists that have been responsible for the deaths of numerous innocent children. If you were to take into account the innocent men and women too, then the murder count is in its thousands.

You only have to take a look at the current squad and Anthony Stokes in particular and you have the first player to fit this criteria. Stokes was fined by his club in 2012 for attending a memorial for Real IRA terrorist Alan Ryan:

http://www.dailyreco...kes-disciplined

Earlier this year, seemingly unfazed by the public outrage at his actions, Stokes was caught on stage singing with the pro-IRA band Shebeen:

http://www.dailyreco...y-stokes-caught

Yet he remains an employee of Celtic F.C.

shebeen.jpg

Given his repeated support for Republican terror groups who have murdered innocent children, should Anthony Stokes be playing for the club now? Celtic fans not only conveniently ignore these heinous events, but they rejoice in them, no-one can forget their vile chants about the Warrington bombings?

What's even more outrageous is that he with the questionable parentage had the audacity to label the Israeli forces as child-killers on Twitter. You really couldn't mark his or the Celtic's support's neck with a blow torch. The player even hails one of the deceased leaders of the Republican murder gangs as some sort of hero.

Everyone knows how inextricably link Celtic are with the terrorists who carried some of the most heinous atrocities known to man during their terror campaign and they support the groups who wish this to continue anyone they see as supporting Britain.

As for Nir Biton, it has already been suggested at this early stage that the player's career at the club is finished given the level of abuse and threats on social media. Perhaps with these fans' links to groups capable of murder, maybe the player is safer away from Scotland.

For the record, the image (shown below), has already been removed from Instagram by the player, someone at the club must have his number on speed dial.

israel.jpg

http://www.vanguardb...ld-killers.html

I know the Bears Den is for Rangers only subjects but it's important to get things like this out to as wide an audience as possible hiding threads like this in gen sports where they will get about 25% of the views they would get in BD is exactly the reason why they are winning the propaganda war.

How many fans of other clubs have read the state aid thread in gen sports? These subjects are relivent to Rangers anyway as the thread on GCC and them proves Rangers fans are being cheated out of season ticket money by the financial doping from that east end mob.

I know the Bears Den is for Rangers only subjects but it's important to get things like this out to as wide an audience as possible hiding threads like this in gen sports where they will get about 25% of the views they would get in BD is exactly the reason why they are winning the propaganda war.

How many fans of other clubs have read the state aid thread in gen sports? These subjects are relivent to Rangers anyway as the thread on GCC and them proves Rangers fans are being cheated out of season ticket money by the financial doping from that east end mob.

I have no problem with this in the BD, I just could not resist having a wee laugh after seeing LB's Bbbbb, it was calling out for eeeee and we even got some aaaaaa. Before Rfc52 broke the sequence. :D

Ps very good article. (tu)

I don't why any Israeli would want to play for celtic anyway but this certainly does not surprise me. They seem to care a lot about the Palestinian "cause" because of "similarities" between Palestine and Ireland.

Footballers should know better their agents and family should be advising them. Political assertikns and declarations should not be run of the mill stuff to a young man wanting to play football. Keep opinions to yourself or at least of social media where it is traceable

Granted yeah they support terrorists and i understand that but if one of our players ir daly stated his love for the republican movement on twitter or sumin i am sure we all would be like fuck off john. Keep that to yourself play for the jersey and keep politics out of.it.

Politics mote dangerous than religion just wait and see it blow up pardkn the pun in the run up to vote in september. Friend against friend colleague against colleague.

Support the team and our own cause.

Footballers should know better their agents and family should be advising them. Political assertikns and declarations should not be run of the mill stuff to a young man wanting to play football. Keep opinions to yourself or at least of social media where it is traceable

Granted yeah they support terrorists and i understand that but if one of our players ir daly stated his love for the republican movement on twitter or sumin i am sure we all would be like fuck off john. Keep that to yourself play for the jersey and keep politics out of.it.

Politics mote dangerous than religion just wait and see it blow up pardkn the pun in the run up to vote in september. Friend against friend colleague against colleague.

Support the team and our own cause.

Jon daly supporting Irish republicanism wouldn't be the same as someone supporting their country against terrorists.

Would you not agree biton would be in a better position to comment on the Israel and Palestine conflict more than anyone in a close in glasgow? :lol: