Jamieson.

Absolutely, give the lad time to compose himself, he's been the poster boy for this whole thing, sticking a mic under his chin immediately after defeat was hardly going to have him all smiles, if you can't show your hurt and disappointment at losing an event thats been your main focus for the last 12 months or so then when can you?

"I don't train to come 2nd"...thats a brilliant quote, one most sportsman with genuine aspirations of winning probably abide by

Absolutely, give the lad time to compose himself, he's been the poster boy for this whole thing, sticking a mic under his chin immediately after defeat was hardly going to have him all smiles, if you can't show your hurt and disappointment at losing an event thats been your main focus for the last 12 months or so then when can you?

"I don't train to come 2nd"...thats a brilliant quote, one most sportsman with genuine aspirations of winning probably abide by

Do you miss sitting in the broomie?

Nothing wrong with being raging at not winning your event. I'd question anyone that wasn't.

Eh? Really?

We're not expecting him to go nuts, but I've seen plenty sportsmen happy to come second when favourite, a lot better than him may I add.

Does that make him a winner? No.

Is he disappointed? Of course! I don't see jonny Brownlee greeting upset at silver to his brother regularly.

Should he be disappointed and angry? In my eyes yes.

I think Michael will be better for this. Regardless who he supports.

Sometimes defeats are better than victories.

What did he do wrongly?

Not smile enough?

U tell me, obviously getting silver and acting as if it was 4th or last is how somebody should react.

He had no right to win that! He's disappointed because its a home games, as well as in his "home" pool.

Did Tom Daley look disappointed with bronze 2 years ago?

I thought he looked ecstatic. IMO of course.

Understand him not all smiles and hurting big time inside whilst the world watched. However IMHO he was built up into something that he was not , a winner before actually winning anything. He won silver in 2012 London Olympics , not gold , in case anyone needs reminding. No offence to the guy but it was good PR and marketing eg. Poster Boy and Team Jamieson, that helped put him on a pedistol. You could see in the qualifiying heats the younger guy Ross Murdoch had the measure of him. In fact RM swam in a time MJ has never ever achieved. That would concern me if I was MJ , can RM get even faster and better thus leave me further behind?

Who the fuck is he? and I assume he is a shettleston

Yup behaving like all of them do since greenteef became manager.

What would be wrong in saying ' I have been beaten by the better man, congratulations and hopefully we can have a long and fruitful rivalry.

Great athletes push each other on to bigger and better things, not go in a huff.