Bus to Forfar Game from Glasgow

Shetland Bear

Normally travel to Away Games by public transport but Forfar seems to be a nightmare to get to! So I'm looking to see if there is any supporter's buses in Glasgow that are travelling up to the game on the 22nd. I live in Dennistoun so the closer the better but anywhere in the city will do.

Cheers

bristol bar in dennistoun will probably have bus running, if your struggling then my bus is running though kinning park is a bit away

Cheers for that, I thought either the Bristol or the Louden may have had buses going but wasn't too sure. How soon do you need to know for your KP bus? I only get down to Glasgow the Friday before the game and if I've not heard from DD by then, I might give you a shout.

Cheers for that, I thought either the Bristol or the Louden may have had buses going but wasn't too sure. How soon do you need to know for your KP bus? I only get down to Glasgow the Friday before the game and if I've not heard from DD by then, I might give you a shout.

Mate I was joking dont rely on DD.