telegraph Ewing Grahame slanders charles green

rangersxfc

:lol: Greens wound up a hell of a lot of these cunts. (tu)

Keep it up.

I know, the tims on follow follow are fucking raging with him, so he must be doing something right (tu)

Ps follow follow, like this site has loads of good Rangers men but at the moment it seems to be infested with tims and people with agendas :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

typical journo in scotland:

germ.png

Too true. The Herald in particular has sunk to an all time low (I expect nothing less of the Sun, DR, &c), with the same ignorant group of twats in attendence every day praising the horrendously biased columns of Grant and his ilk. Enough to give you the dry boke.

Green isn't daft - he used the word "bigotry" - it had the right effect.

Not only have the SFA shot themselves in the foot by demanding he explain himself (opening the way for CG to refer back to Popcorn Teeth's use of the phrase "For reasons other than football") but a bitter Tarrier hack (Ewank Greame) has landed himself into hot water by adding the word "religious" to an article when it's clear (video evidence) that CG never used the word.

The bold CG cast his line into the water - the "religious" bigots have taken the bait.

Open and shut case M'Lud. :sherlock:

Good shout, hope CG goes to town with them, expose all this corruption. I'm beginning to think Doncaster has been banned from appearing in public alone :anguish: