YellowFang hypocrisy exposed.

Just one example but a new one.

26 October 2012

No place for racism, says Celtic manager Neil Lennon

Celtic manager Neil Lennon says any form of racist behaviour is "an instant sackable offence" at his club.

The issue has been the subject of much discussion in English football with some players and managers wanting more action taken against racism.

And, although Lennon does not believe it is an issue with his squad, he has reminded players of what he expects.

"I have a zero tolerance rule. I have spoken to the players about this before," he said.

"We are an open club and we have been since the club was formed 125 years ago.

"Any sign of any sort of racism against colour, religion, background will be an instant sackable offence.

"I don't have to really speak to my players about that. The spirit and respect they have for each other is tremendous but they have been made well aware of that before.

"There is no place for that [discrimination] in the game and there never should have been.

"At this club we see everyone as equal and all I see are footballers and men and we treat them that way."

18 April 2014

Celtic: Leigh Griffiths has future at club, says Neil Lennon

Celtic manager Neil Lennon is confident striker Leigh Griffiths will remain at the club next season.

The SFA charged Griffiths over footage of him singing a song callingformer Hearts player Rudi Skacel "a refugee".

The police are also investigating and Lennon said he would educate the striker on appropriate conduct.

"We will do all we can to help him along," said Lennon. "He knows now there is a responsibility to the way he behaves."

Video also emerged of the 23-year-old striker chanting about the possible liquidation of Hearts.

“We will talk it through like we always do with every situation that crops up and we'll deal with it in the way we think is the best for Celtic and what we think is the best going forward”

Neil LennonCeltic manager

Griffiths has already been disciplined internally by Celtic and the player has apologised to the Edinburgh club.

"There is no question he has a few issues that we all have in our private life," said Lennon. "He has been open and frank about it with me.

"At times, I think he gets antagonised by people and he just needs to learn to take a deep breath and walk away and at times that is not the easiest thing to do."

Lennon previously said that "any sign of any sort of racism against colour, religion, background will be an instant sackable offence" at Celtic and stood by that comment when speaking at the club's Lennoxtown training complex on Friday.

He was also mindful of the fact that Griffiths walked free from court on Thursday after a charge of assault against him was dropped.

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has discussed with Lennon the controversy that has embroiled Griffiths, who joined Celtic from Wolves in January, signing a four-year deal on transfer deadline day.

"There is a police investigation going on and we are doing our own internal investigation as well and they will run parallel with each other and we will take a line from the police on that as well," added Lennon.

"I have spoken to Peter and he has spoken to me about what is going and on and we will deal with it as it comes.

"It will be a joint decision, I would imagine. We will talk it through like we always do with every situation that crops up and we'll deal with it in the way we think is the best for Celtic and what we think is the best going forward.

"He has a few adverse headlines over the few weeks, but he is our player, my player and if there is a part of re-education or education or educating him the right way then we will do that."

As if that wasn't enough hypocrisy for one club, they signed Griffiths knowing that he had previous.

4 February 2013

Leigh Griffiths charged over alleged racist tweet

Leigh Griffiths is on loan to Hibs from Wolves

Hibernian striker Leigh Griffiths has been charged over an alleged racist comment on networking site Twitter.

It was claimed last month that, in response to a tweet, the Scotland international told user Zak Iqbal to go "back to your own country".

Police said: "A 22-year-old man has been arrested and charged under the Communications Act in connection with an incident on 10 January 2013."

He has been bailed to appear at court at a later date.

Mr Griffiths is in his second season-long loan to Hibs from English Championship club Wolverhampton Wanderers.

He had joined Wolves from Dundee in 2011 but was unable to break through to the first team at Molineux.

However, 15 goals this season for Hibs, making him the second top scorer in the Scottish Premier League, led to a first international appearance against Luxembourg in November.

His form has tailed off in recent months, with the striker who began his career with Livingston scoring only twice in the last 13 games.

Mr Griffiths' contract with Wolves expires at the end of the season, but the Midlands club have an option to extend it until the summer of 2014.

So, not only does YellowFang not fire them, he actively signs players with a racist past.

I hope the media don't indulge him if he wants to make any complaints about any supporters over similar matters.

The first story and his statement in it is clearly their PC PR, trying to score points and contains lies about their history, glossing over their inherently sectarian beginnings.

Yet again, their own actions prove that they have no moral high ground. The are just opportunistic hypocrites and liars.

However, don't expect to read that in the media.

The "all inclusive" club who refused the keeper of the secrets a directorship because he was Protestant?

The " all inclusive" club who racially abused Mark Walters with banana throwing and monkey chants?

The "all inclusive club" who's fans revel in sectarian terrorism and given a section of the ground by this rancid mhob to vent their disgusting songs?

Players of this "all inclusive" club who racially abuse fellow pros?

If they only knew their REAL

history

What was it that Lennon allegedly called Weiss?

He's a horrible human being as is Griffiths. Celtic suits both of them.

I'm reminded of his "orange bastard" comment myself.

The man just sinks lower and lower when you think no person can.

i'm tempted to call him a two faced bastard but if he had another face he wouldn't be walking about with the one he's got

octagon faced horrorshow, I wouldn't even call him HUMAN. a despicable and bigoted club, evil and rotten to the core, a more apt person could not represent that vile sect better than that fagbut fangs mess. as for grifiths, well they all belong in the same push stained bed as each other.

What was it that Lennon allegedly called Weiss?

He's a horrible human being as is Griffiths. Celtic suits both of them.

Allegedly Lennon screamed " Gypsy Bastard" , which WAS heard by a number of Rangers players who complained to police . The police DID speak to Weiss at end of 2-2 cup match and asked him if he wanted to press charges but Weiss said no as he never heard anything himself!

Allegedly Lennon screamed " Gypsy Bastard" , which WAS heard by a number of Rangers players who complained to police . The police DID speak to Weiss at end of 2-2 cup match and asked him if he wanted to press charges but Weiss said no as he never heard anything himself!

I don't think that's credible as the victim doesn't need to press charges for there to be a crime. Two players saying the same thing would be corroboration which at times is enough for a conviction never mind to present a case to the PF. Rumours about CCTV adds to this but again I believe it to be rumours. I wish it was true and the cunts hatred was outed with it but I just done believe it to be true.

So which part of gypsy bastard was racially offensive? Tbh that sounds a bit like saying fat bastard tonan overweight person. But this in itself isnt racially offensive any more than is calling someone a yellowfanged bastard.

So which part of gypsy bastard was racially offensive? Tbh that sounds a bit like saying fat bastard tonan overweight person. But this in itself isnt racially offensive any more than is calling someone a yellowfanged bastard.

I think the same could be said for refugee but the term racism seems to be used generally rather than it's originally meaning. Same as calling someone a fenian bastard where that gets interpreted as catholic or whatever else. It just seems that the word h** purposely doesn't get interpreted as hate speech which shows just how far our country has fell in the gutter.

Maybe it's because Leigh Griffiths could be seen by them as being the saviour for them qualifying for the Champions' League, and that Lennon would be on the receiving end of dogs abuse by his own fans if they got rid of Griffiths, not replacing him if he did leave, and not qualified , a way I see it bearing in mind he said this time last year Griffiths wouldn't get in his team!

But yeah double standards indeed!

I don't think that's credible as the victim doesn't need to press charges for there to be a crime. Two players saying the same thing would be corroboration which at times is enough for a conviction never mind to present a case to the PF. Rumours about CCTV adds to this but again I believe it to be rumours. I wish it was true and the cunts hatred was outed with it but I just done believe it to be true.

I had doubts myself as the source came from my friends relation who was there when the incident happened . It wasn't until a year later Weiss was interviewed by a Scottish tabloid that he mentioned the fracas in the tunnel, Rangers players complaining and police speaking to him about taking it further but decided not to as he hadn't heard anything. I got a text message the same day with a "Told You" . I have no reason to disbelieve him .

Its the Smeltic way...say nothing for a week to ten days then get the lapdugs on laptops that jap eyes controls to Spin an "all inclusive club" fairytale whilst getting oot that well overused big brush and pile more hypocrisy lies and double standards under a rug that must rival fucking Mount Everest in size. No surprise that he keeps his job and I wont be surprised when gwiffiths fucks up again. Its a perfect fit having that low life being paid money by those low lifes.

Well spotted.

You could not mark their filthy necks with a blow torch.

Amazed this only warrants 20 replies.

Seems too many want to get tore into our own in the BD and boardroom.

I think so, mate.

They use such issues to score points, yet they have no moral high ground.

Furthermore, Griffiths was already up on a racist charge for telling an "Asian looking" bloke to "go home".

Utter hypocrisy.

not like bheast fc to sweep things under the carpet or have low morals,heaven forbid if anyone connected with them tried shaggin wee boys,or imagine if they had supporters that chanted in support of Hitler and Galtieri,imagine if they'd been peddling pish about the formation of their club long enough for the less educated people of Scotland to start believing it,what? they have been? how big is this rug?

not like bheast fc to sweep things under the carpet or have low morals,heaven forbid if anyone connected with them tried shaggin wee boys,or imagine if they had supporters that chanted in support of Hitler and Galtieri,imagine if they'd been peddling pish about the formation of their club long enough for the less educated people of Scotland to start believing it,what? they have been? how big is this rug?

Well said, mate.

Their "inclusive from the start" spiel is utter bullshit. The whole point of the club was to be for Catholics, by Catholics, to keep them away from the Church of Scotland soup kitchens.

Their origins are inherently segregationist and sectarian.