A Potential Managerial Merry Go Round

Moyes looks to be on his way out, Rodgers & Wenger haven't signed new deals yet despite on going rumours of talks, Roman can be unpredictable & Pellegrini might get chopped too, Martinez stock is really high, Spurs are after a new manager, Pochettino might leave due to a probable fire sale at Southampton, West Ham & Newcastle fans want their manager out, Lambert's position is a bit iffy as is Mel's at WBA and Swansea might want a more experienced or exciting name than Monk.

The managerial merry go round over the Summer might end up being more exciting than the transfer window :lol:

Looks like Moyes is doomed

Rodgers and Wenger will stay

Roman won't sack Jose this quickly

Can't see Pellegrini going

Agree Martinez could end up at a bigger club

Pochettino to Spurs might be a possibility, no way Sherwood is staying

Allardyce and Pardew will survive despite fan pressure

Lambert, Mel and Monk will stay barring relegation.

IMO anyway, the merry go round as usual will really start during the season

Moyes, Sherwood and Big Sam will definitely go I think.

Possibly Pardew, Mel, Lambert and Monk.

Pocchetino possibly but I doubt it.

Rodgers, Wenger, Mourinho and Pellegrini will still be there. Unless Martinez goes to Barca(unlikely) he will too.

I think Stone Cold (Burnley manager) might go on to bigger things as well.

I think he will be sacked by Christmas tbh.

Achieved a minor miracle in terms of getting them up and when that happens managers are usually sacked when their teams fail to deal with the step up in quality.

I think he will be sacked by Christmas tbh.

Achieved a minor miracle in terms of getting them up and when that happens managers are usually sacked when their teams fail to deal with the step up in quality.

That would genuinely be the cruelest sacking of all time. :lol:

Happens a lot though, regardless of how big a step up it is and how great an achievement promotion was, the chairmen always seem to feel they have to try changing manager to stay up.

True, I dont see it being the case with Burnley though.

True, I dont see it being the case with Burnley though.

From the BBC site:
Clarets boss Sean Dyche has only paid a transfer fee for one player since being appointed in October 2012 - buying Ashley Barnes from Brighton for in the region of £400,000 in January.
Incredible really

='simplythebest' timestamp='1398118675' post='1061902397']

Happens a lot though, regardless of how big a step up it is and how great an achievement promotion was, the chairmen always seem to feel they have to try changing manager to stay up.

true, Adkins sacking is a prime example of that

my predictions: Moyes will be gone midway through next season if Utd don't get their act together. Martinez will be at Everton for a good few years, although I don't think they'll have as good a season as this for a long time. Wenger will stay at Arsenal unfortunately. I think Pardew will be gone in the summer, think he may even walk rather than be sacked. hard to say what will happen at Spurs, Sherwood definitely won't be there though. Lambert will stay for at least another season.

Dyche won't get sacked. Burnley aren't bad for chopping and changing managers. He's more than deserved his chance and he'll get it. Only way I can see him leaving is if he goes on to a bigger job like Coyle last time Burnley.we're promoted... But that was hardly a step up. How's he doing now?