Ideas For An Official 'Orange' Fans Shirt

Sweetheart

Ideas For A Official 'Orange' Fans Shirt

Any listeners of Rangerschat will be aware that John626 and myself, have been contacting the club for months in regards to an official orange fans Shirt, as the number 12 was dedicated to the fans but we don't have a official fans shirt to put it on. John626 has received an email from Liz Miller of the clubs designs department, saying that she needs designs from the fans, with a view to the shirts being sold in the Mega store. So if you want to have an official orange fans shirt post your designs below and i'll link the thread to the one in Rangerschat. http://www.rangersch...ge-Fans-Top.htm

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way will the club sanction an orange shirt.

John626 has received an email from Liz Miller of the clubs designs department, saying that she needs designs from the fans, with a view to the shirts being sold in the Mega store.

I spoke to John a few days ago, He has contacts at the business end of the club :)

What do you mean by "fans top", how is this any different than any other Rangers top form Copland Streetwear?

As I understand it, this top would be made, stocked and sold only by the club, thus making it 100% official.

Sweetheart & John are only trying to convince the Club to make it and sell it, and will not have a stake in the product.

I'm sure Sweetheart will give you a better explanation soon enough though. (tu)

As I understand it, this top would be made, stocked and sold only by the club, thus making it 100% official.

Sweetheart & John are only trying to convince the Club to make it and sell it, and will not have a stake in the product.

I'm sure Sweetheart will give you a better explanation soon enough though. (tu)

Spot on Govan, 100% but we need people to give their ideas on what they would like