Rangers Away Top

Bothwellbear

Rangers-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

Based on the same template as the Glasgow Rangers 2014-15 Third Jersey, the new Ragers 2014-2015 Away Shirt is mainly white with blue and red applications.

The white Glasgow Rangers 2014-15 Away Shirt has blue accents in the shoulder area and the sleeve cuffs, while there are red lines on both sides. The founding year of Rangers FC, 1872, is written inside the right sleeve cuff.

The shorts of the new Glasgow Rangers 2014-15 Away Kit are blue with a red line down each side, while the socks are white with red lines on the outside and a blue Puma logo on the front.

And here it is. Better late than never. I think its alright.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I'd bother as I already have the white training top which is similar yet a bit better imo! Although I got fucking paint or something on it from sitting at a table in a bar in America, at 25 would rather get another training top

The way people go on you would be expecting us to have kits made by hugo boss.

Its a football shirt at the end of the day. Made for grass stains mainly. Unless they start making us play in union flags or stitching the rangers emblem on it then theres not much you can do when designing our kits