***The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

Tuesday, Ibrox, 7:45pm kick-off.

Our biggest game so far this season. Will be a huge test but I have a good feeling that we'll do it.

I'll go for 1-0 Rangers maybe even after extra time.

Simonson

McGregor

McCulloch

Mohsni

Wallace

Aird

Black

Law

MacLeod

Clark

Boyd

No need to change the team after tonights performance.

A home draw to Dundee aside they've made a commendable start to the season, scoring seven goals in five matches, and conceding none in reply, including a home win against the putrid ones.

Given their consistency so far it's probably reasonable to expect that we'll need to have a handle on our game in order to see them off; taking our chances may be crucial in this encounter.

I've got a fear that Ally will rest Clark and just leave Boyd up front on his own, maybe starting Shiels in the hole or putting Black back as a holding midfielder with Jig taking his place in central midfield.

I hope I'm wrong though! Would prefer exact same team as tonight.

ICT are a very strong side. Going to be a very tight, tough game. We've been getting gradually better all season though, at home as well I think we are at least in with a 50/50 chance.

Big one for Ally this. The team have actually remarkably improved since Hearts, but we've always struggled in big games. A good result in one could be excellent for us going forward.

A home draw to Dundee aside they've made a commendable start to the season, scoring seven goals in five matches, and conceding none in reply, including a home win against the putrid ones.

Given their consistency so far it's probably reasonable to expect that we'll need to have a handle on our game in order to see them off; taking our chances may be crucial in this encounter.

Good analysis.

It will be tough game for us. They are top of the Premiership for a reason.

I predict a win for us though. We are on a nice goal scoring run. Perfect time to play them.

Good analysis.

It will be tough game for us. They are top of the Premiership for a reason.

I predict a win for us though. We are on a nice goal scoring run. Perfect time to play them.

Even at our weakest moments since dropping from the SPL I've always sensed that if we are on top of our game then we can sweep all before us. Tonight was a statement of intent - now is the time to send the message to everyone - we are back. What better way to do this than knocking out the top flight leaders.

Our biggest game so far this season. Will be a huge test but I have a good feeling that we'll do it.

Simonson

McGregor

McCulloch

Mohsni

Wallace

Aird

Black

Law

MacLeod

Clark

Boyd

Game deserves a large NOISEY crowd............ Will those who never renewed keep their promise of game-by-game and turn up for this one?????

Simonson

McGregor

McCulloch

Mohsni

Wallace

Aird

Black

Law

MacLeod

Clark

Boyd

Have a feeling that Ally will go with just one up front.

Personally , I'd agree with you and stick to the same team.