4000 Jacobites and Rebels protest outside BBC with demands

eejay the dj

You have to hand it to these fuckers .They feel so passionate about their position that they all have organised to be outside this rancid building to demand sackings regarding the Beebs policy on independence .Pity our club didn't have the same balls and demanded the same when we had loads of issues with the beggar lovers.The irony though :-)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the difference being that her majesty's (ho ho ho) police force don't apply the same rules to the rebel rabble rousers

just like the tims with their Palestine demo outside the place

funnily enough I don't see any pictures, online, taken by bbc staff and plastered on filth boards

that only seems to happen when Ranger's fans protest

i can't wait to see the fall out from this vote. acts of vandalism and vitriol against fellow scots has certainly picked up in recent days especially after Salmonds comments that a no vote was against Scotland. They will implode if the Yes vote wins.

If it does win then Cameron should call for Salmond to resign given his party line that they're set up to get independence. When this is gone they have no purpose (or even less of a purpose) afterwards.

There was nowhere near 4000, there was approx 1000 as shown in the photo taken from the top of the BBC building. Without counting every head there is nowhere near 4k. http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-29196912

they were quoting 6000 on the debate last night........

There was nowhere near 4000, there was approx 1000 as shown in the photo taken from the top of the BBC building. Without counting every head there is nowhere near 4k. http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-29196912

4000 when there was nearer 1000.

Seems like a seville calculator used.

Wonder if there's any common denominator........

i can't wait to see the fall out from this vote. acts of vandalism and vitriol against fellow scots has certainly picked up in recent days especially after Salmonds comments that a no vote was against Scotland. They will implode if the Yes vote wins.

If it does win then Cameron should call for Salmond to resign given his party line that they're set up to get independence. When this is gone they have no purpose (or even less of a purpose) afterwards.

No matter what way it goes Salmond has succeeded in something regardless of the outcome, he has divided a country in 2 and that is going to take years to repair, he is a complete buffoon.

The worst of it all is there is probably the odd Rangers fan amongst it.

We should ban all non Protestant/Unionist fans from on here

ban me then. i'm not religious and i'm voting yes. the fucking horror.

at the end of the day i'm still a rangers supporter and always will be.

i've already been told to stay away from ibrox. no problem i'll just not bother renewing my season ticket next year.

sorry majority of our support are just stupid. so fucking what if someone isn't protestant and is voting yes because they think it's the best option. that's my choice/opinion. if you don't like it you can fuck off. and especially shouldn't be saying this to ones who are season ticket holders cause that's exactly what we need to be doing right now isn't it?

i know i might as well be talking to a brick wall right now but if you don't agree with me then fine. call me what you want. say what you want but I'll NEVER stop supporting Rangers. Isn't that all that should matter?

i've already been told to stay away from ibrox. no problem i'll just not bother renewing my season ticket next year.

sorry majority of our support are just stupid. so fucking what if someone isn't protestant and is voting yes because they think it's the best option. that's my choice/opinion. if you don't like it you can fuck off. and especially shouldn't be saying this to ones who are season ticket holders cause that's exactly what we need to be doing right now isn't it?

i know i might as well be talking to a brick wall right now but if you don't agree with me then fine. call me what you want. say what you want but I'll NEVER stop supporting Rangers. Isn't that all that should matter?

Naw

Naw

well i think that's fucking daft.

no wonder this club is going to shit it's because of the fans. fucking chasing out any cunt who isn't a "rangers man". how many ceo's/board members have we chased out? and now supporting the club isn't good enough doesn't matter if they pay hundreds of £ for a season ticket to support the club (especially at times like this) but they have to vote no and be protestant. fucking stupid. keep it up and we'll have no club left.

well i think that's fucking daft.

no wonder this club is going to shit it's because of the fans. fucking chasing out any cunt who isn't a "rangers man". how many ceo's/board members have we chased out? and now supporting the club isn't good enough doesn't matter if they pay hundreds of £ for a season ticket to support the club (especially at times like this) but they have to vote no and be protestant. fucking stupid. keep it up and we'll have no club left.

Reported

Awful attitude.