new fan moneyspinner!

thehost

look what just popped into my mailbox

The Red and Black Scarf is available for purchase once again.

http://www.redandblackscarf.co.uk

Scarves will sell for £10.00 in the UK, postage included.

All profits (around £4 per item) from the sale of the scarves will be issued to the Rangers Supporters Trust to purchase shares in the club.

Red and Black have become the symbols of the need for change and renewal at our great club - the colours of traditional Rangers socks and the ancient colours of the Burgh of Govan where Ibrox Stadium sits.

Red and Black was born on the Follow Follow forum and the current crisis at the club with the sell off of stadium naming rights and the Rangers shops to Mike Ashley has seen fans clamour for an alternative to the Sports Direct takeover of merchandise.

You can study the aims of the Trust on their website - http://www.therst.co.uk and their Buy Rangers scheme at http://www.therst.co.uk/buyrangers/, with a view to owning a shareholding which can, in time, bring about real change.

Initially sales will be conducted through Follow Follow but a new company will shortly be registered to handle the process.

NB - The original campaign started in 2012 closed and donated the scarves left to the Rangers Charity Foundation - you can buy those direct should you so wish from the Ibrox Ticket Office.

nice NB there

also nice to see mark send out email adverts, to a mailing list, on behalf of the RST that he has nothing to do with

one wonders about DPA

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Op hasn't told us how many he bought?? :D

Some poor bastard paid them money and now is locked out of their website - bastards should be jailed:

Ross Colin-star page is knackered by the way says Your Account has expired. Please make a new subscription payment to re-activate your account. but once you log in keeps going back to same page? get ya act together eh?

Like · Reply · 32 minutes ago

10689820_861389580537950_2308471693118632287_n.jpg?oh=7e360a44690e7376aff4b6b5d2fb0cf0&oe=549AD9CA&__gda__=1423006716_617074b8a04d902dad7a914fce3f2848

Ross Colin-star Hi can you please tell me as a share holder i can not not log into the website? keeps saying subscription out of date/

Did the guy who was selling these sort himself out?

I haven't heard from him in a while. Last I heard he was ok though. (tu)

Buy official Rangers stuff from the Megastore and put the money into the Club not someone scabbing off the back of it.

How does that stand in light of the recent Sports Direct 'revelations' particularly the TUPE part?

This is something the Fund Members will need to discuss. :(

*unless you buy scarves from Govanblue to help a worthwhile cause* (tu)

Technical point - I never sold the scarves, I just volunteered to sort out the small number of orders which had got messed up. Actually I might have sold 3 or 4 that were left over. money to the Fund obviously. :D

Would like to buy one of those scarves if possible?

They sold out ages ago unfortunately.

If RM was the place it was a couple of years ago, someone would probably take it upon themselves to take up where Nacho_Nacho_Man left off and get a 3rd design organised.

But it's not. :(