Top tiers closed tomorrow?

Gaz52

Just had a look at the stadium plan there and it would appear the top tiers are closed again, either that or they've sold out...

Is this the case?

I wish I could make it but I can't get time away from work, would really love people to start going and supporting our team again at Ibrox.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look at the stadium plan there and it would appear the top tiers are closed again, either that or they've sold out...

Is this the case?

I wish I could make it but I can't get time away from work, would really love people to start going and supporting our team again at Ibrox.

from what I heard in the ticket office a couple of days ago, sales were over 10k but not much over, so it would make sense to shut the top tiers. Club Deck is definitely shut, so I've had to move.

Aye, saw on the season ticket holders email that they were closing the top tiers

"Please note that from an operational perspective the decision has been taken to close the Club Deck, Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear for this match, therefore season ticket holders in the these areas who have signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ will automatically be relocated to the best available seats and in due course you will receive a paper ticket to be used to gain access."

Aye, saw on the season ticket holders email that they were closing the top tiers

"Please note that from an operational perspective the decision has been taken to close the Club Deck, Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear for this match, therefore season ticket holders in the these areas who have signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ will automatically be relocated to the best available seats and in due course you will receive a paper ticket to be used to gain access."

Aye, although for some reason it's not showing on the website, the Govan Rear is open.