Sydney RSC?

CoatbridgeBear

If you are in central Sydney get in touch with Rab Kay at ... Robert Kay - secretary@sydneytrueblues.com or just go to the Aurora hotel at 324 Elizabeth street, Surry Hills and ask them about the STB and if they are showing the game tomorrow morning (wednesday)

The Aurora in Elizabeth Street is at the rear of Central Station. Here's a map to look at. If it doesn't work, send me a pm and I'll help you get there.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aurora+Hotel/@-33.884004,151.208369,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xea1c79cbdca67ac1?hl=en

If you are in central Sydney get in touch with Rab Kay at ... Robert Kay - secretary@sydneytrueblues.com or just go to the Aurora hotel at 324 Elizabeth street, Surry Hills and ask them about the STB and if they are showing the game tomorrow morning (wednesday)

The Aurora in Elizabeth Street is at the rear of Central Station. Here's a map to look at. If it doesn't work, send me a pm and I'll help you get there.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aurora+Hotel/@-33.884004,151.208369,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xea1c79cbdca67ac1?hl=en

Do you know Rab?

them sydney true blues are a awesome bunch, was there 4 the aek athens & sydney fc v rangers games a fews years back.

would be surprised if they not getting together 4 this game

Were you in the Fox & Lion,mate? We had the best 3 day sashbash Sydney has ever witnessed. Unfortunately the F&L is now an Irish pub so I don't think the lads will be going back there in future

Were you in the Fox & Lion,mate? We had the best 3 day sashbash Sydney has ever witnessed. Unfortunately the F&L is now an Irish pub so I don't think the lads will be going back there in future

yep was in the fox lion wed & sat then, had a blast

the walk up to the stadium on sat was awesome :gerbad:

sad 2 hear its now an oirish pub

yep was in the fox lion wed & sat then, had a blast

the walk up to the stadium on sat was awesome :gerbad:

sad 2 hear its now an oirish pub

I probably saw you there as I was at the 3 games and went to the training sesions with a few of my ex-players. Shame about the weather against Sydney FC and AEK, but the march from the pub to the SFS was a brilliant sashbash.

I used to have a couple of videos of the march,so I will see if i've still got them on my computer.

As for the old Fox & Lion, it is now known as P.J. Gallagher's Irish Pub and it is like walking into a tarrier bar in Dublin (I would imagine) and it wouldn't surprise me to see a tricolour flying from the top balcony.

Here's a picture of the front facade.

post-48740-0-97769900-1410950395_thumb.j

yep i was the only wellington loyal RSC guy there at leichart on the thursday when it really pissed down. my 3 minutes talking to walter smith all by myself :thumbup: rates as a personal lifetime high

Here's a montage of 14 short clips of us in the pub and at the game against Sydney FC, so you might catch a glimpse of yourself in one of them.