thumbs up to the crowd tonight

j1mgg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to sit beside REAL Rangers 'supporters '' and Great victory for the Rangers.

Only downside is the people holding up there stupid wee ''SONS OF STRUTH '' banner..... at the Directors box, arent doing much protesting with there name emblazened on a banner ! Give it up now and lets get Rangers a buyable asset again by selling that fkn stadium out and supporting our team.

The stayaways and the demonstrators are doing one thing thats the same as HMRC done to us........put a cloud over the greatest club in the land.

Well done tnight Bears, pleasure to sit with you all....... hope to see all the guys who geniunely couldnt make it at the next home game......

Loved tonight .Absolutely loved it .I was baiting the sheep shaggers at the end .Trust me it was gorgeous seeing how raging they were .

Giving it the dry you eyes treatment .

Some wee cunt threatened to stick me with a flag pole 2 yards away . Stewards were not bothering their arses .

Was just majestic being there .

Everyone of the bears there tonight ............... :praise: